K-Drama 'Doctor X' Kim Ji Won unleashes savage remarks at corporate doctors in preview 55 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 2 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 2 hours ago
P On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 1, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Just fly solo. If I go that's what I'm gonna do....unless by some miricale I can convince my little brother to go with me lol. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment I hope you are able to find some one. Your chances are greater now that there are 2 dates. 0 0
Replying to ali101234 • Aug 31, 2012 Article Skye's Top 5 Underrated JDramas LOL "Skye also apparently likes to talk in the third person. " I will definitely check out all of these. Lol it's very creeeeeepy :p 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler I just saw the Bigbang added another hong kong date. They are now playing there Dec 8 & 9. just wanted to let you know. Lol your avi. 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Lol your welcome. What grade are you going into? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Lol isn't he always hungry for cake :p 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment So I decided that Skye works very hard and deserves a piece of cake free of charge :p. pass it along to him for me please :). http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/05979cce5f6d240906f72f5705169cef.jpg 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Haha good luck :). 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler Oh great! :p Hey I always wondered what do I get if I give you cake??? :p 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment He is pretty ok.... Dont tell Skye i said so he will probably get a big head. :p 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler "Skye also apparently likes to talk in the third person. "....... So true :p lol 0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Aug 30, 2012 Article Skye's Top 5 Underrated JDramas LOL "Skye also apparently likes to talk in the third person. " I will definitely check out all of these. 4 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment of course he does look good he always does. lol oh i thought we went over the fact that my brain was fried last night :p. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment lol its fine. haha i think we are all impatiant :p 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment really?! nooo why did you have to say that... i was gonna wait to marathon the last 4 eps.... :p eh who am i kidding i never would have made it lol 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment lol thanks. he still looks good though :p 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thank you. I finally feel like my profile is complete now that I have it :p. I'm absolutely loving it. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 29, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment Night unnie I'm off to bed. I had fun playing with you even if it was only for a while. Have a good rest of your day :) 0 0
amrita828 • Aug 29, 2012 Article The Unbearable Lightness of Being Addicted I love this article. Haha I think you nailed drama addiction on the head. I even admit I fit quite a few of these im not ashamed to say it lol. 4 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 29, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment I can't wait :D. 0 0
Lol your avi.
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/05979cce5f6d240906f72f5705169cef.jpg
Hey I always wondered what do I get if I give you cake??? :p
I will definitely check out all of these.