K-Drama
Replying to olily • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
second male lead needs to stop talking. he’s giving off stalker vibes for his behavior cause the fl and him…
just like the SFL, which is a proper stalker 😒
1 0
Replying to SCOOTY0T7 • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
omg ...comment section is beautifull ..everyone liking the drama!! i watched 5 episode in one go..i liked it a…
I think all of us in here are obsessed with his voice 😂
2 0
Replying to HUNTER • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
i really hate second lead i think he is red flag here too just like his previous works - i even hated when he…
yeah, me too :))) I was like “you don’t deserve to say ‘hit like and subscribe’ ugh”
4 0
Replying to lovelyrangrang • Jun 27, 2024
Title Perfect Match
is this show still fillming?
it finished filming in April.
1 1
Replying to shiyan666 • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Forbidden Flower
i want more look like this 😭😭😭 any recommendation?
you should really watch Lighter & Princess. the best chemistry I’ve seen in a Cdrama
1 0
Replying to MonaH • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
most of times I fall for the second lead syndrome but this time I can't stand SML he is so annoying 😫
I can’t stand him either. He was just as annoying in Dali & cocky prince, where he’s the SML and also the ex of FL.
1 1
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
that SML is annoying as hell, I hope he doesn’t lie and tell her that it's him🤦♀️🤦♀️ that…
I was thinking the same but it’s kinda hard for him to lie cause he doesn’t know any of their memories. It is kinda weird that he has that name though. I’m curious how will they explain that
0 1
Replying to HiHello • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I started watching this drama out of curiosity, but it really won me over with its warm and simple atmosphere.…
I’m here for the same request. I haven’t seen the drama but I heard My Secret Terrius is similar vibes. But the ML there is a secret agent or something like that.
2 1
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Jun 26, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
When Jae Rim hugged kid version of Moon Cha Min , it felt like she's comforting the inner child of him ❤️…
it really was!! this drama deserves at least 8.2
1 0
Replying to fortunn • Jun 26, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
I feel deflated, I hope tving is just playing around with the preview
they are for sure. this will have a HE 100%
1 1
On You Are Desire • Jun 25, 2024
Title You Are Desire
Does the actress that plays the main role sing the intro song? I'm curious
0 0
Kate • Jun 25, 2024
Review The Double
accurate review!!! 👏🏻👏🏻
3 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jun 19, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
zero. It relies on clichés.So, the guys says a line feeling like "I don't care about you".BUT, says after that…
that’s only your opinion. that they don’t have chemistry. and the way you described it, in such a disgusting way tells me you’re more of a hater. So your opinion is very subjective
2 1
Replying to yuta • Jun 18, 2024
Article "The Atypical Family" Jang Ki Yong Says He Felt Awkward Playing a Father
he's being daddy for a few years nowi will see myself out now
you’re so funny 🤣🤣 I laughed out loyd reading your comment 👏🏻
0 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Jun 18, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
I think it’s pretty good. I find it believable.
the plot is not a masterpiece. it’s a romcom, so it’s funny, but not very deep
1 1
Replying to Moses ck • Jun 18, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
How's the chemistry between the leads?
I think it’s pretty good. I find it believable.
4 3
Replying to nagangna • Jun 16, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
There are 3 days left, come quickly, Wednesday !!!!!!!!!!
are episodes 3 and 4 released on Wednesday? or 3 on Wednesday and 4 on Thursday?
1 0
Replying to nana chen • Jun 15, 2024
Title A Romance of the Little Forest Spoiler
when do they start couple? which episode?
the second to last. lol
0 0
Replying to Eleftra • Jun 15, 2024
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
The only drama I ever got bored watching. In my opinion, the FL's scenes were more cringe than sweet, especially…
I have the same conclusion about this. I can’t believe I wasted my time. (but at least I fast forwarded that cringe second couple..ugh 😖)
0 0
Replying to irmar • Jun 15, 2024
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Another run-of-the-mill Chinese drama seemingly made for 12-year olds. I dropped it after five episodes. Can't…
I’m very curious too. the FL is acting so cringe. I’m shocked this drama has such a big rating
1 0
