Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 03
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2011
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes he did.. The actress was reaaallly good!!! AS in! Well, if you remember, the lead girl is a prodigy in acting but she is unawre of her talent. I was skeptical at first because you really have to be good or else you are just spitting out the anime/manga which you know, i don't really like. But they all pulled it out so well! I was always indecisive to whom I want the lead girl to end up to. they are soo good! I mean Si Won and Donghae. Taiwanese are really good in making live action mangas/anime. like what we discussed before, ISWAK. lol peace :D
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Aug 20, 2012
In episode 2's ghost food feeding frenzy, I was so tempted when Arang flew into the air to say, "Real Action,…
You should!!! It has a very interesting plot!! :)) just don't mind some fanservice though. I just fast forward it. They have very awesome battle scenes! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ROFL at the drooling a bit!! haha.. When I saw Goong Yoo topless in BIG I was not just drooling but suddenly I felt thirsty! lolols :))

I saw Donghae act in Skip Beat. And I can say he can act! Because of that drama I liked him ~_~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah!!! Me too!! Lol, actually, he's just my second fave. My super fave is Si won~~ <3_<3 lol
I'll watch it later. :))
0 0
On King Rouge • Aug 20, 2012
Title King Rouge
Omo, I love Hyun Jae f4om Only You <3
I hope this will be a success.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OMO Ha Ni's friend in playful kiss is now a main actress and she's with donghae in her latest drama?!! O_O tell me, how's Panda?????

?_?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Now I get it. Super thanks unnie! *hugs~~
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! I just discovered something peculiar. According to my profile list, my completed list is only 108. But according to my actual list, I checked out the numbering. It listed a total of 181 in the completed part. what does this mean??? Yours is not equal too. Is this some kind of a bug?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah, also with animecrazy. I think the yhave some kind of bug in their system.

Anyways, I just discovered something peculiar. According to my profile list, my completed list is only 108. But according to my actual list, I checked out the numbering. It listed a total of 181 in the completed part. what does this mean???
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
How come thai actors and actrsses doesn't look like Thai at all? Aren't thai tan? They all look like hybrids to me 3_3

Bdw, I'm sorry if I post a lot of comment in your profile. I can't edit the previous comments. -.-
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What Lakorn can you recommend? xD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The food fight in the ep 2 of Arang reminds me of the anime Ben-to :)
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Aug 20, 2012
In episode 2's ghost food feeding frenzy, I was so tempted when Arang flew into the air to say, "Real Action,…
Yeah!! It reminded me of the anime Bent-to :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
EH? Do we have the same kuroki? lol
0 0
Replying to mera0 • Aug 20, 2012
for me i prefer the Japanese drama but i think i have a reason for that cause the Japanese version contain about…
I dropped this already. :D
1 0
On Kim Hee Sun • Aug 19, 2012
Person Kim Hee Sun
Wow.. At first I was distracted by your age. But you prove me wrong. I was enchanted by your acting :)
Good job!
7 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OMG Faith is sooooo gooodd. I just got goosebumps. Only in anime I find very intelligent enemies lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
But I feel like i'm wasting my time watching it. I even fast forwarded some scenes at the last part of it. Yeah, I guess I'll drop it. I dont like the hairstyle of the actor I am anticipating. The one Toma Ikuta played. And I just miss Hiro Mizushima by watching it. -.- And I'm not really fond of idols doing acting. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I dropped to the beautiful you. is it the right thing to do?
0 0