News
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
not even the slightest clue!!
0 1
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
healer
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
secret garden
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
girl and three sweethearts
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
All about my family
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
what about my family
0 0
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
u kno how my internet works?! I get all excited and be like haha I'm the first one this time and then I refresh…
happened with me a few times..!!
1 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Amelia was 1st by 2 or 3 minutes!. and I believe WhiteGoldMVs1 was 2nd. Or were one of those chinese names the…
What do you mean over? Is the game already over?!
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Amelia was 1st by 2 or 3 minutes!. and I believe WhiteGoldMVs1 was 2nd. Or were one of those chinese names the…
yay!! finally :D
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Palace lock heart
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Why God why?! By the time I post, there are already so many comments..:'(
6 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
coffee prince
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Rich man poor woman
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Oh my ghostess
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
So I married an anti-fan
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Picture #10 will be posted at 10AM pst time!
Bit confused.. So for a picture, how would we know we have to name the drama/movie or the actor in the pic??! Take for example the spellbound pic only, what if one answered lee min ki?
0 0
Replying to amelia • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
i really really like you
haha.. nice one! :D
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Oh no.. I think I am wrong.. otteoke?!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
i really really like you
0 3
Replying to Simba • Oct 20, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
How come almost all pictures are from Korean dramas though? What about Chinese or Thai?
I believe that is because the majority of the crowd is korean drama watchers... or korean dramas being more closely followed even amongst the people watching series from different nations..
2 0
