K-Drama Replying to Monina • Jul 15, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
is this worth watching ?
it's good not great so give it a try but don't have high expectations
0 0
Replying to ddolmi • Jul 14, 2014
Person Park Su Jin
I really do love her! I want her to get a main role sometime in the future, so that she won't get stuck as the…
but i think she's better as the second lead i like her there
0 0
Replying to ddolmi • Jul 14, 2014
Person Park Su Jin
I really do love her! I want her to get a main role sometime in the future, so that she won't get stuck as the…
but i think she's better as the second lead i like her there
0 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jul 14, 2014
Person Lee Ha Na
First time seeing her in High School King of Savvy & I love her dorky character in that.
yes and i find her quiet annoying and that means she's a good actress
1 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jul 14, 2014
Person Lee Ha Na
First time seeing her in High School King of Savvy & I love her dorky character in that.
yes and i find her quiet annoying and that means she's a good actress
3 0
On Kim Sa Rang • Jul 14, 2014
Person Kim Sa Rang
woooow you were miss korea once
0 0
Replying to C8C8 • Jul 14, 2014
Person Kim Ga Eun
How has she not had any main roles yet? She's overdue! I love her!
because she can't act well go and watch vampire's flower her reactions are late and cold it looked like she was acting not in the real situation
2 0
On You Are My Destiny • Jul 12, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
jang heok's laugh is so similar to cha seung won's laugh lol everytime he laugh i think he's cha seung won lol
5 1
On Blade Man • Jul 12, 2014
Title Blade Man
ji sung <3
0 0
Replying to eternaltorture • Jul 11, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
why are people even rating this before the drama even aired? o_o makes no sense tbh
lol xD
0 0
On Jung Eun Ji • Jul 11, 2014
Person Jung Eun Ji
omg she's so young love her
0 0
Replying to andora_judy • Jul 10, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
well the last ep i don't well at least it was a happy ending still giving it a 10 for lee jong suk and park hae…
lee jong suk oppa is in it
0 0
Replying to NemiMontoya • Jul 10, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
I'd like to grab Yoo Ae Yun, Yoo Moon Bae and Tae Il's dad and in no particular order shove their heads in a toilet…
hahahahahaa totally agree lol
4 0
On Doctor Stranger • Jul 9, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger Spoiler
well the last ep i don't well at least it was a happy ending still giving it a 10 for lee jong suk and park hae jin lol they're too handsome
0 2
Replying to suu • Jul 9, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
I'm on the first 10 minutes of episode 19, do you guys think I should continue it or just drop it now? Anyone…
i just finished it and continue you're safe lol
0 0
On Sung Dong Il • Jul 8, 2014
Person Sung Dong Il
lol your acting is so funny specially in reply 1994 there is no enough blood lol hahahahahahahahahah
2 0
Replying to lexies • Jul 8, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
I stopped caring for pairings awhile ago. Plot just spins in circle. But we got just two more episodes to complete…
totally
0 0
Replying to lexies • Jul 8, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
I stopped caring for pairings awhile ago. Plot just spins in circle. But we got just two more episodes to complete…
totally
0 0
Replying to kdramaheiress • Jul 8, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
Pre-final episode without the sub...that's how curious I am on how this drama gonna turned out...and lo and behold!…
omg it aint over til it's over this phrase from reply 1994 lol omg i don't know why but it brought back memories ahhhhh
0 0
On Lee Soo Hyuk • Jul 8, 2014
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
somehow i find you annoying don't know why
1 0