Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 27, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Purple Rice
  • Contribution Points: 36 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 10, 2021
On Yang Zi • Feb 10, 2023
Person Yang Zi
Garrard, the world's oldest royal jewelry brand,
Claimed Yang Zi wearing Garrard Tudor Rose.
0 1
Replying to andyisme • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
I just watched a reuter of Yang Zi as Reporter Huang Ying Zi,I think this is what she filmed for
Oh I see
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
jin shijia reuterhttps://m.weibo.cn/detail/4867691510761869hmm why does he acc look kinda handsome...
All this while,I've been assuming he was in his 40โ€™s not knowing that him and Yang Zi are just 6 years apart. I would love to see their interaction
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 10, 2023
They haven't wrapped up filming yet
No. I predict the filming would wrap up in March because they've been filming for quite a while now
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 10, 2023
BTS of hair washing sceneโ€ฆ..have fun ๐Ÿคฃ https://twitter.com/wetvofficial/status/1623668044395433986?s=46&t=zqI38SPvJuccjplZiNI69QP.S.…
I'm honestly surprised how this passed the censorship ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Btw, do you know the airing schedule?
2 1
Replying to andyisme • Feb 10, 2023
I won't lie,the trailer brought me here but is she truly 18???๐Ÿ˜‚
20 years apart from each other omg
1 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 10, 2023
that trailer was very spicy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I wonder if she's actually 18 in the drama because it passed the censorship
1 1
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 10, 2023
i already know i'm setting myself up for a heart break for this drama coz i got spoiled long ago but i still wanna…
I just got spoiled now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ no one should read the past comments
1 1
Replying to andyisme • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
He actually kinda looks finer in person...it's just his moustache ๐Ÿฅฒ
Yes, he actually looks good. I was discouraged by his age at first
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
jin shijia reutershttps://m.weibo.cn/7789929594/4867643650345176
I think so
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
jin shijia reutershttps://m.weibo.cn/7789929594/4867643650345176
Is it just me ๐Ÿ˜‚Jin shijia doesn't look Chinese idk
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
yang zi reuters https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4867627724311402
It looks like she's on bangs
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 10, 2023
Title Love Endures
Today's filming (10 Feb): Yingzi interviewing Ding Ye (continuation of the scenes on 7 feb). Jiang Yi has no scenes…
I just watched a reuter of Yang Zi as Reporter Huang Ying Zi,I think this is what she filmed for
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 10, 2023
18????๐Ÿ˜ณ
I won't lie,the trailer brought me here but is she truly 18???๐Ÿ˜‚
2 2
Replying to RAMking • Feb 10, 2023
Release date : Feb 13
Looks like there are now a lot of dramas coming soon๐Ÿฅฐit's safe to say that it's the end of the drought ๐Ÿ‘
4 1
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 10, 2023
Omg... did she change her name? I didn't recognize the name until I looked up her bio: I watched her in CrossFire…
I think it has always been the same from what I can remember
3 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 10, 2023
Tencent and Youku are contesting for Mango tvโ€™s crown I swear๐Ÿ˜’
But they love to delay dramas ๐Ÿ‘
0 0
Replying to enigmatic • Feb 10, 2023
it's finally coming out. airing on feb 14
Oh really ๐Ÿ˜ฏ. Thank you ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ
0 0