Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahh. How was your first day? Mine was only like, half a day, so it wasn't as bad.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup! Full House was my first one ever, but I watched it with Cantonese dub, haha. The guy dubbing Rain has a much higher voice than him.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I've been doing okay. Didn't finish my AP homework, though. What have you been up to?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahh. No reply in forever! So sorry! ;A; I realized that I actually had to start homework to finish it. Heheh.
0 0
Replying to commanduh • Aug 13, 2012
Title Bridal Mask Spoiler
I swear, this is gonna be about North Korea forming. I can just feel it. Dam Sa Ri and stuff are gonna be North…
I think I'm biased because I saw King 2 Hearts and they call each other comrade, like, the people here. And, well, communism does sound nice. And they talk about equality, too. Just my thoughts. ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well, I've been watching for a long timee.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 9, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! I saw your Gaksital review and thought we would watch similar dramas. And we do! So, yeah. Just want to befriend people. :)
1 0
On Bridal Mask • Aug 9, 2012
Title Bridal Mask Spoiler
I swear, this is gonna be about North Korea forming. I can just feel it. Dam Sa Ri and stuff are gonna be North Koreans. At least that's what I think.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 9, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I knoooow, they're all so BEAUTIFUL~
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
LOTS! LOL. So many that I can't name them all!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ooooohhohoho, youwatch anime, too? ^____^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I loooooove him. Any particular people you really like?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I started getting back into Arashi. heheh, after I finish these dramas, I'm going to watch all the Arashi dramas I haven't been able to watch.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, random person! Nice to meet you!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 16, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Heheh, sorry for the slow reply. I'm really behind on music, too. But, I'm more into dramas right now, so I'm focusing on a lot of k-pop. ^______^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
This year I didn't know many guests. Mostly voice actors. I really enjoyed last year though. FLOW came again! If I ever am in NC, I'll definitely plan my trip around Animazement, but I think I'll have to stay n CA for now.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wooah, this was my fifth year at fanime. Haven't been going as long as you. This year I kind of kicked back and just hung out there. I went to a few panels. This j-pop one was pretty funny.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
YEAH! I go because I live in the area. And thanks! I hope so, too. Did you have fun at Animazement?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sorry! I've been SUPER busy. Fanime just went down and I had finals before that. Just finished Rooftop Prince though! What have you been up to?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 10, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Helloo ! Nice to meet you ! ^_____^
1 0
