Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 16, 2024
On Love Next Door • Aug 29, 2024
doesn’t anyone think that little girl is the journalists daughter ? (the man with his glasses i forgot his name)
or maybe it was just a sweet interaction with mo-eum
10 9
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
The ending reveals two timelines: one shaped by Great and the original reality. In the original timeline, Great's…
Oh so does that mean Great can only see the people he’s saved ? my discord is anna_180
if u wanna talk there :3
0 1
Replying to Pirado • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes Spoiler
So, can we confirm the two timelines theory? What a twist ending.Now I'm confused if there is a real second timeline…
i think the two timelines theory makes sense, I think because Tonkla heard his brother that might mean the two timelines are blending into one- maybe because the time is almost at 11:04 for Great, so everything is losing its reality. Idk lol there’s so many theories . maybe Greats timeline is happening inside of a coma or something when we saw him in a episode 1 in the hospital ? Because they said that the brain can’t live without oxygen for 4 minutes so his consciousness is just happening in his own imagined timeline while he’s nealry dead. Omg sorry that must sound incredibly confusing to read but I don’t know how to make myself clearer — i hope you get my point lol…
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes Spoiler
The ending reveals two timelines: one shaped by Great and the original reality. In the original timeline, Great's…
So the changes take place after he goes 4 minutes into the past? So he saw nan get shot (the original timeline) then he changed it so she wouldn’t be killed (greats timeline)?
1 3
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I was PheeNon at DFF .. I was KortnTonkla till last episode but Right now after yesterday's ep I am WinTonkla.…
Why is eveyone Korntonkla ? Am i missing something ? Korn didn’t call him for weeks even though he had time to.. in my opinion he’s kinda neglecting Tonkla unless there’s something i’m not seeing
2 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
y'all will never understand how mad confused I am rn. I'm mad confused. I don't get it.
I feel a little bit clearer than last ep but i’m still not sure about what’s happening tho i think it’s because I’ve got so many theories on what’s going to happen next or not that it’s all mixing into one lol
0 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • Aug 12, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Nope. Most popular vote for who Tonkla's brother is Dome
I’ll have to rewatch episode 1 then to get a clearer understanding. So the clock is on 11:02 now- from epsidoe 3 right? Is there a reason why it’s stuck at 11:00? or any significance to the 4 minutes ? Although I guess we have to keep on watching
0 1
Replying to LuminousKingdom • Aug 12, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Nope. Most popular vote for who Tonkla's brother is Dome
timelines ?? omg have i been watching the same show ? I didn’t know this show was about different timelines. The 4minute future thing is very well played out that doesn’t make it too confusing , while also making it interesting- but timelines, lol i’m lost.
Is this timeline theory sprouting from epsiode 1?
0 3
Replying to LuminousKingdom • Aug 12, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Nope. Most popular vote for who Tonkla's brother is Dome
Yeah but isn’t Dome still alive ? And plus Tonkla checked the body to see if it was his brother so how could he be dead when we saw him alive ?
0 5
Replying to souphater • Aug 11, 2024
You can download it via Tumblr now :)
If it isn’t any trouble could you send me a message too? There’s so many people asking I hope it’s not overwhelming :)
1 0
Replying to Day11 • Jul 24, 2024
I watched ep 2 again and i'm pretty sure, the murderer is a woman.
why do you think that ??
0 1