Editorials
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 21, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
fish cakes!
0 0
Replying to irilight • Oct 9, 2017
Title Witch's Court
How can someone rate it before the drama even started?
^Been wondering the same well.
1 0
Replying to bobbieness • Aug 31, 2017
Title Lavender
Ugh I just re-watched the last 7 minutes and suddenly it's all coming back to me. This was one of my favourites…
The opening theme song gets me every time...T.T
0 0
nevermind • Jul 28, 2017
Article A KDrama Character Study Using Hogwart's Houses
Interesting read!
3 0
Didi • Apr 26, 2017
Article Could These Novels Be Your New Favorite Drama?
Great article! I would love to see a drama adaptation of The Pillow talk novel.
1 0
Replying to cady • Jan 8, 2017
Title The Kodai Family
raw version, https://freemoviesu.usbypass.info/the-kodai-family-2016/
thank you!! hopefully a sub vers would come out soon!!
1 0
Replying to Mou • Jan 7, 2017
Title General and I
I'm not feeling the chemistry between the two leads :( I liked the novel so I hope this improves
^agreed about the chemistry. Hoping it improves as the drama progresses later on.
1 0
On The Kodai Family • Oct 22, 2016
Title The Kodai Family
Anybody know the title of the song played towards the end of the trailer (1:00)?
0 0
infiniti512 • May 23, 2016
Article Throwback Thursday: 2006 Drama Edition
I started off with Autumn in My Heart too and never looked back hahaha. Can't believe my relationship with kdramas have lasted for over a decade like you. Saw soulmate back when I was in high school, a great drama! :)
0 0
Replying to Ace • Jul 30, 2015
Title Twenty
I found it funny and boring at the same time, don't really know what to think of it.
Haha small world. I just finished the movie. Had the same feelings as you. It was funny at some parts but I found other parts awkward. It wasn't the best movie, but I watched it purely for the bromance.
1 0
Replying to Ace • Jul 30, 2015
Title Akagi
I really want to watch this but don't know if I should watch the anime or read the manga first?
Yup no problem :)
0 0
Replying to Ace • Jul 29, 2015
Title Akagi
I really want to watch this but don't know if I should watch the anime or read the manga first?
The drama goes out of order. It starts from the very end instead of the beginning. I think it'll be bit confusing for those who has never seen/read Akagi before.
2 0
Replying to Panda-san • Jul 28, 2015
Title Death Note
Why is L always changing his shirt while other people are standing around him?? This has happened in almost every…
LOL fanservice indeed
12 0
Replying to Ace • Jul 28, 2015
Title Akagi
I really want to watch this but don't know if I should watch the anime or read the manga first?
Really up to you. I didn't read the manga but I saw the anime. Personally, I feel the anime is so much better than the drama adaptation.
1 0
Replying to Almonda • Jun 19, 2015
Title The Red
This is one of my favourites Chinese dramas!! I don´t understand a lot of Chinese or Japanese..but I was able…
too bad, guess I have to exercise my rusty mandarin skills haha
0 0
Replying to Almonda • Jun 9, 2015
Title The Red
This is one of my favourites Chinese dramas!! I don´t understand a lot of Chinese or Japanese..but I was able…
Hey! I am trying to watch this drama too. do you know if there are any eng subs?
0 0
On Swords of Legends • Oct 11, 2014
Title Swords of Legends
Slow start (and bad CGI) but I'm glad I stick it out. Great story and but disappointed that it followed the ending of the game. T.T I was really hoping they would do another ending..
1 0
Replying to Mary28 • Aug 4, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
This drama is totally different from any k-drama I have ever watched and I love it.
ditto. luv the chemistry between the leads.
1 0
BullandPear • Jul 19, 2014
Review The Heirs
I couldn't agree with this review more. I was so excited to see this but Kim Tan was such a let down. And I still cringe when I hear "Love is the Moment."
0 0
Replying to alexk345 • Jul 17, 2014
Title Swords of Legends
Awful cgi stopped after 10min.
the cgi is really awful and at times cheesy. but the story itself is not that bad.
0 0
