Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Home
  • Contribution Points: 451 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award8 Flower Award28 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award5 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award2
Dec 1, 2020

Spoiler

I wanna know how the mother knew which one was his apartment?
I'm not shocked that the mother turned out to be completely unhinged. I knew her deal when she first blamed her daughter that it was her fault her boyfriend cheated on her and it was because she wasn't good enough and then told her to forgive him and get back together because he was rich and from a respectful family and she doesn't have time or the ability to do better! So using traditional beliefs and guilt-tripping people and manipulating them and disregarding her 35-year-old daughter's autonomy totally checks out. This episode was slow but that's to be expected. The honeymoon phase is over and now that they are out of their bubble, the real challenged of being together are bound to break them.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?

NO

Nope! No! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!This is unacceptable. I hated this episode! I just really dislike how this all went. I REALLY wish they had deviated from the source material for the sake of something more...nuanced?
For the first time through the whole show, I actually agree with the princess. Hae soo kind of ruined a lot of lives by making Wook suspect Wang So. (Also the creators betrayed Wang So and suddenly decided he should be evil, even though he clearly was a very good king but that's another review!)
Was this review helpful to you?

Torture your evil mother by repeatedly calling her "Mother!"

Not totally liking how the plot is developing. The show is so compact and they really only started to develop the romance after the halfway mark had passed and then it was one drama after another. They don't even give the characters some space to breathe. I think they should have had one or two episodes that things just worked out. Jokes aside, this turn to make Wang So evil is sudden, jarring, and unearned. The show tried to show time and time again that he was actually not a bad person but then to stay true to the source material, they are ruining his character development. I think there was a smarter way to go about this and I'm honestly a bit disappointed.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?

I really dislike the 14th prince now! At this…

I really dislike the 14th prince now! At this point, if So killed everyone besides 13, I'll be fine. What a rotten bunch. UGH!They're lucky I wasn't their king! I would have killed all the brothers AND the princess AND the mother queen! These people are just too much trouble...The sister? Still the most horrifying character on the show. I've developed a Pavlovian reaction to her smiles. I love the romance between Soo and So. They are just the sweetest and they don't deserve how their lives keep getting ruined by others.
Was this review helpful to you?

That was the saddest escape chase in the history of all escapes

I think I just had too much fun watching this episode. I think I'm supposed to be sadder but I was laughing all the way through this episode.So far, my favorite prince is Ninth Prince. The dude is just not a part of this narrative. He hangs around the outskirts of the story, confused over why his brothers are so obsessed with that random chick from 8th bro's house. Like, all the brothers start running towards the main character? Idk, prince 9th is gonna follow. He doesn't know why but he will! What is his life like? What are his hobbies? Who is he married to? Is he secretly running a smuggling business through the underground of the palace? Is that tunnel in the baths how he runs his smuggling business? These are but a few questions with no answers about the mysterious ninth prince...Anyway jokes aside, everyone was hilarious in this episode. The whole "60-year-old man with lots of sons" part had me rolling on the ground. If this show was slightly more realistic, those princes would have been subjected to some serious caning.Anyway, so far so good. I think the show is getting better with each episode.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?