Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 07
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 10, 2021
Replying to SayuriVKG • May 12, 2024
Destined (similar theme, family drama) A dream of splendor (also about bond between women, making it through and…
Already watched Destined and LLTG.. Both were spectacular ❤️ haven't watched dream of splendor yet.. Will try it! Thanks!
0 1
Replying to livingstone_p • May 11, 2024
(New life begins) right now that all I can come up with. It been a while since Cdrama has produced a FL in (Blossoms…
Ok thanks!
0 1
Replying to CostumeHEA • May 9, 2024
This drama is an absolute masterpiece, a true 10 out of 10. The captivating storyline taught me a lot about the…
could you please tell you watched it?
1 1
Replying to ROR • Apr 29, 2024
-Voice season 1+2+3+4 (it’s all about serial killers) -The Good Detective season 1+2-Queen of Mystery season…
Thanks! I'll add that as well!
1 0
Replying to ROR • Apr 28, 2024
-Voice season 1+2+3+4 (it’s all about serial killers) -The Good Detective season 1+2-Queen of Mystery season…
Oh my thank you soo much!!
0 2
Replying to Duan Jia xu • Apr 27, 2024
through the darkness , nobody knows, partners for justice, children of nobody
Thanks! I'll them to my list.
0 0
Replying to Aeon • Apr 27, 2024
Psychopath diary, Strangers from hell and Flower of evil are the ones I can remember from the top of my head.
I have watched both strangers from hell and flower of evil. They were both amazing. I haven't watched psychopath diary Yet though..
0 0
Replying to roddib • Apr 27, 2024
Catch the Ghost. It's funny, similar to Flex X Cop.
Ok thanks! And how is flex x cop?
1 4
Replying to Myles_L • Apr 27, 2024
Have you watched "Signal", also with Lee Je Hoon. S2 is coming too.
I'm going to strt it next! Thanks!
0 0
Replying to emi • Apr 27, 2024
my perfect stranger (2023), especially if you're looking for something similar to lovely runner bc it includes…
Watched it already! And it was good! Thanks anyway!
0 0
Replying to marishhiii • Apr 27, 2024
Behind your touch (its comedy with a serial killer). The comedy aspect is very unusual but it worked for me. And…
Ok thanks!
0 0
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Apr 27, 2024
MouseStrangers from hellConnect Psychopath dairyHello monster A bloody lucky dayKiller paradox Vigilante
Tysm!
1 0
Replying to Aditi • Apr 27, 2024
Flower of evil, signal, tunnel
Watched Flower of evil! Will strt Signal next! Thanks!
0 0