K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 16 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 17 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 9 hours ago
Replying to changbins_delulu_wife • Sep 30, 2025 Title Goddess Bless You from Death I’m translating the book. English translations out there aren’t the best 🙈😅 do you have epub/pdf version? 0 1
Replying to jeoneungd • Sep 21, 2025 Title Khemjira maybe it’s just me but episode 7 and the scene of the Holy Man war was epic in a simple way…it felt like it’s… they are a real group of ubon performers who tell the story of their ancestrals. I saw on x 7 1
Replying to oddsare • Sep 2, 2025 Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Shine Episode 5 – Love, Power, and Too Many Butts1. Butt Count and Beauty QueensCongrats to Euro, who finally… I loved your reflection about the ep 0 0
Replying to suihime • Aug 21, 2025 Title Me and Thee I would like to read that work too. I haven't found it yet :( 0 0
Replying to vanvan • Aug 17, 2025 Title Khemjira Omg yes!!! The way they made domestic violence look like a couple misunderstanding made me so mad The only sane one was master when he told khem the man wouldn't change 7 0
Replying to sjay • Aug 16, 2025 Title Khemjira I loved episode 2 as much as I loved episode 1, but I have to say this. I did not like how they handled the DV… Omg yes!!! The way they made domestic violence look like a couple misunderstanding made me so mad 10 2
Replying to vanvan • Aug 5, 2025 Title Me and Thee Spoiler they love mafia guys two delulu who met the most down to earth siblings hahaunfortunately I haven't found the novel yet 2 0
Replying to dalie • Aug 5, 2025 Title Me and Thee Spoiler y'all peach dating a half thai-russian mafia dude was already over the top dramatically hilarious but somehow… they love mafia guys 0 2
Replying to Bommu • Jul 30, 2025 Title Me and Thee i found someone who has it in twitter, but dm them for access. Want it? I think I know who. She sell the novels. But thank you anyway 0 1
Replying to moonlit_kd • Jul 30, 2025 Title Me and Thee https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bs5nEPHXywCgxEOwQ9haLAWaVKB_kdtXFree me and thee novel in english translation… Hi. Do you have the Special Edition: 7 years of Thee and Peach? 0 3
On Me and Thee • Jul 28, 2025 Title Me and Thee Does anyone have the 2nd novel of Me and Thee that takes place 7 years after to send me? The name is Special Edition: 7 years of Thee and Peach. My x account is @barbiee_van send me a dm if so 1 6
On Memoir of Rati • May 26, 2025 Title Memoir of Rati hope this air after my golden blood end this week 5 0
Replying to ciel • Mar 26, 2024 Title To Sir, with Love im just starting to watch this im currently on ep 1 and im confused about the dynamics like with the 5 families… they are bother with same dad and different mom 1 0
Replying to new_year • May 27, 2023 Title The Good Bad Mother I just can't wait for Kang Ho to go "Wait... I'M the horrifying bastard?" I can´t wait hahahaha 8 0
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Jul 20, 2022 Title Merry Queer gagaoolala w subscription legally, bilibilli & dailymotion illegally thank you 1 0
Replying to crydollz • Apr 23, 2022 Title Sh**ting Stars it was fun but Africa needs water thing was annoyingas an African I'm tired me too friend 3 0
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • Apr 23, 2022 Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Every ep I fell more sad for Nut. As someone who grew up suffering of domestic violence I can totally understand why he can't move on from his past 9 1
On Bad Buddy • Nov 26, 2021 Title Bad Buddy Spoiler Omg, the last scene was just beautiful, I could see all the longing in their kiss. I felt truly touched 4 0
unfortunately I haven't found the novel yet
My x account is @barbiee_van send me a dm if so