K-Drama
On Kingyo Club • Oct 7, 2012
Title Kingyo Club
anyone know what's the song that appears often in the drama?
1 0
Replying to miks • Oct 6, 2012
Person Yamashita Tomohisa
I'm new to j-drama. I'm currently watching my third j-drama which is Nobuta Wo Produce and I'm totally crushing…
That was the drama that totally made me fall for him even when I watch a drama with him previous to it (dragonzakura) and him in takki clip( first Kpop crush haha)
5 0
On MONSTERS • Oct 3, 2012
Title MONSTERS
interesting i can't wait to watch a new yamapi drama i guess there's no love plot story w/ pi in this i guess ...
0 0
Replying to KdramaQueen89 • Oct 1, 2012
Title Sprout
I like the 2 main actors but the writers have been pissing me off for most of the drama. I want those 2 together…
LOL yeah i think i read too much similar manga that i've became somewhat very patience! imagine if you're watching kimi ni todoke it will take double the amount of episodes before they will ever get together LOL!
1 0
Replying to KdramaQueen89 • Oct 1, 2012
Title Sprout
I like the 2 main actors but the writers have been pissing me off for most of the drama. I want those 2 together…
i don't think it have anything to do with the writer, since this is based on manga, well maybe a little haha yeah can't wait to see them get together, know what happen already since i read the manga already
0 0
Replying to Hannah • Sep 29, 2012
Title Sprout
It's subbed get the message.
awesome! great i just come here to see if anyone updated if it sub or not :D
0 0
On Jesse • Sep 24, 2012
Person Jesse
i can't believe this guy is younger than chinen yuri hahha,he can passed as someone that is in their early 20s. watching him in sprout now, not bad
4 0
On Chinen Yuri • Sep 24, 2012
Person Chinen Yuri
he still looks like he's 15, watching him in sprout now XD
3 0
On Sprout • Sep 24, 2012
Title Sprout
know i shouldn't start when drama not done subbing just finish ep 1-8 in a heartbeat >< now i gotta wait
4 0
On Rich Man, Poor Woman • Sep 22, 2012
Title Rich Man, Poor Woman
just started watching good thing i started it late cuz i won't have to wait weeks after weeks xD love the pairing
1 0
