News
On Yoo Yeon Seok • Apr 11, 2020
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
Happy birthday ❤️❤️❤️ he was amazing in Mr Sunshine
1 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 6, 2020
Person Seo Yea Ji
Happy birthday!!! Loved her in Save me, something unique about her is her voice lol
0 0
Replying to 7872337 • Mar 29, 2020
Title The World of the Married
Watched the first 2 episodes obviously LOVED it but i was quite confused when i saw that this drama was under…
I don't think she will fall in love with another guy...but I don't want her to forgive her husband either. So idk,I just want her to get her revenge and get rid of all those awful people from her life.
4 1
Replying to Eidolon • Mar 29, 2020
Title The World of the Married
I get bored easily and always fast-forward but here I was soo hooked that I watched second episode right after…
Same here! I randomly started watching this today because of how bored and how much I ended up skipping from another kdrama. I binge watched both episodes in a breath lol
3 1
Replying to Sunset • Mar 29, 2020
Person Song Geon Hee
idk why but he kinda looks like that ahjussi actor from Healer (Oh Gwang Rok), like he could be his son lol is…
I'm so late,but omg?? You're right lmaooo they should act in the same kdrama as each other's younger/older self lol it would be so believable
3 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Mar 23, 2020
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I'm currently watching this and I'm loving it so much,the chemistry and the realistic portrayal of the characters are simply mind blowing.
18 1
Replying to Mike Rage • Mar 21, 2020
Person Jung Eun Chae
Koreans do a great job of making annoying female characters. I feel like its a recurring theme in their shows…
I totally agree with this. I'm kind of getting tired of seeing the same annoying female characters in kdramas, it's as if the writers just don't want to make them likeable and interesting. I don't blame the actresses though
1 0
On Lee Jae Yong • Mar 21, 2020
Person Lee Jae Yong
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
Replying to sam • Mar 15, 2020
Title Like for Likes
anyone knows film similar to this?
Would love to watch something similar too
0 2
Replying to 255408 • Mar 15, 2020
Title Like for Likes
Kang Haneul's performance was phenomenal, other that that I found the movie overall a bit underwhelming. It's…
In my opinion,it was pretty much exactly what it looked like : a light-hearted romcom with a feel good vibe to it. Nothing more,nothing less. Not every drama has to be deep or to contain serious themes
5 0
Replying to DanM • Dec 21, 2019
Title Empress Ki
The female lead is not pretty! Is the male lead gets more useful? He is so worthless right now
Uhm,excuse me? Ha Ki Won is literally one of the prettiest women I've ever seen,she's absolutely stunning. I'm sorry you're so blind you can't even see that.
28 3
