Editorials
Replying to Robert Heslop • Jul 22, 2021
Title 2gether: The Movie
UPDATE FROM INSIDE THAILAND REGARDING COVID-19 (17TH JULY 2021)Don't be expecting this to come out any time soon.…
Hope it'll get better soon, it explains things though. Stay strong!
6 0
Replying to stan • Jul 15, 2021
Title The Untamed
First two episodes are set in present time; you'll start to understand it during the flashback which is half the…
Okay haha ill have to collect all my braincells and try to think
0 1
On The Untamed • Jul 14, 2021
Title The Untamed
I've seen three episodes so far, is it normal that i don't understand it at all?!
1 3
On Lipstick • Jul 14, 2021
Title Lipstick
wow.
0 0
Replying to dub • Jul 8, 2021
Title 2gether: The Movie
does anyone have the link??
it's not out yet
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • Jul 3, 2021
Title My Boy
A rough start. There's a camera with a smudge of dirt on the lens and one of the actors can't stop sweating, even…
I agree with everything you said.
0 0
Replying to Vanessa Ferey • Jul 3, 2021
Title My Boy
Here official link for the Ep1 with sub1/2 https://tv.line.me/embed/209625362/2 https://tv.line.me/embed/20962537
Thanks! i couldn't find them because line isn't available in my country
1 0
Replying to benebbx • Jun 30, 2021
Title Golden Blood
on WeTV, but like in my country it isn't available so i have to watch it illegally
Yeah i always do that.
1 0
Replying to Kajri • Jun 25, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Where can I watch this legally?
on WeTV, but like in my country it isn't available so i have to watch it illegally
1 3
Replying to xiao youyu • Jun 25, 2021
Title Golden Blood
"Is he going to be a bodyguard or a dad?"- Your daddy, you just don't know it yet :P
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID
0 0
Replying to Mr_Fink • Jun 25, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Also can I just say that Sky’s dad is a DILF like damn!!!! He could be my daddy too 😂
omg yes
1 0
Replying to Bai_yu Cakrawala • May 23, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy
nevermind, I've found out myself. plz ignore my comment
Ow yeah i knew that. I thought you knew what happened after that lmao
0 0
Replying to Bai_yu Cakrawala • May 23, 2021
Title Papa & Daddy
nevermind, I've found out myself. plz ignore my comment
please tell me
0 2
Replying to bubibu • May 16, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
so yeah, still waiting...
same bestie
8 0
On Lovely Writer • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
The cursed episode 11…
10 0
Replying to Chellabration • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I AM WRECKED!!!!!!!!
Same bestie, same…
1 0
Replying to taiwanfunan • Apr 30, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
Not yet, but the first OST was released today.
Where can i find it?
0 1
On I Promised You the Moon • Apr 29, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
is there a trailer? and if there is, where can you watch it?
0 3
