News Replying to bingewatcher86 • Jun 8, 2024
Title Hierarchy
I completely agree! The budget for this show was insane, only for it to suck! Like what were the screenwriters…
Oh.
1 0
Replying to limi • Jun 8, 2024
Title Hierarchy
huh, why is the rating so low? is it that bad?
I finished it and I thought it sucked, if you like cliches and a walmart version of the show Elite then you'll probs like it.
0 0
Replying to byehoe • Jun 8, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Yall just dont waste your time on this shit show it’s literally an elite wannabe but failed so miserably like…
I completely agree! The budget for this show was insane, only for it to suck! Like what were the screenwriters even thinking???
1 2
On Hierarchy • Jun 8, 2024
Title Hierarchy Spoiler
this sucked! The writing is awful and none of the characters have any dimension except for Hera. I thought her character was the only one that was fleshed out well. Also, the ML is so WEAK. He really didn't do anything w/o the help of the class pres... I wouldn't recommend this there are so many other shows that have this type of plot but way better execution. 3/10
1 0
Replying to bingewatcher86 • Jun 4, 2024
Title Moving
Damn looking at your list you’re picky af 💀
It’s not a bad show tho. Whether you like it or not It had many positive views and it had its well deserved praise.
8 0
Replying to Mephisto • Jun 3, 2024
Title Moving
Boooooring, wasting so much time on random shit
Damn looking at your list you’re picky af 💀
9 3
On Rookie Cops • May 31, 2024
Title Rookie Cops
It started off good then I got so bored during the second half. The last episode can be a little emotional but there’s nothing special about this show the plot is fairly basic overall 7.5/10 for me
0 0
On Hierarchy • May 25, 2024
Title Hierarchy
This better be good 😭
5 0
On Physical: 100 Season 2 - Underground • May 18, 2024
Title Physical: 100 Season 2 - Underground
I agree with everyone in the comments saying they should either make a separate physical 100 for the female contestants or find a balance for the different challenges bc it’s obvious that they’re always at a disadvantage. While I found season 1 more enjoyable I was satisfied with the final winner this season! It’s a good show but there’s still a lot of room to improve.
23 0
On Parasyte: The Grey • May 15, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey
Randomly stumbled across this while trying to find something to watch and surprisingly it was really good! There was good pacing of the show, and the characters are well written.
1 0
Replying to Eeevo • Dec 23, 2023
Title Doona!
I guess you missed the real ending.
oh ig that makes more sense.
0 0
Replying to Eeevo • Dec 23, 2023
Title Doona!
I guess you missed the real ending.
what’s the real ending? if you’re talking about the webtoon i didn’t read it.
0 3
On Doona! • Dec 23, 2023
Title Doona!
ending kinda sucked and i personally think there should have been a few more episodes but overall it’s pretty good. ig a lot of ppl don’t like realistic endings
0 5
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 3, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
It was fine, there's some good world-building bc this focuses on the outside world, but I think if they did more episodes to introduce new characters... I follow myself skipping scenes with the rapid changes in new characters. Which also makes me more sad because I couldn't get emotionally invested in any of them. Go Minsi never disappoints in this role though!!
3 1
Replying to bingewatcher86 • Aug 15, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
it’s pretty obvious they set them up to die
i agree the writing is pretty weak this season imo
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
the writing is kinda messy, but im going to stick around and see how it ends lmao
2 0
Replying to WeblightDreams • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch Spoiler
How does So Moon not even bat an eye when Ha Na gets stabbed through the gut? I know the other counters are on…
nah fr she’s dying in the back and he’s still concerned about mr ha??! like bro is gone atp
2 0
Replying to MarkieTuan • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch Spoiler
Still in Ep 1 and I can say, the counters in China are pretty lousy and lack of experience. Re-thinking if I should…
it’s pretty obvious they set them up to die
0 2
On King the Land • Aug 12, 2023
Title King the Land
Although I personally drooped it this drama is mainly targeted to ppl who are classic watchers of rom com nothing wrong with it tho
7 0
Replying to Orthi • Jul 12, 2023
Title Celebrity
will s2 really come?
maybe it’s to promote his new drama with yoona on netflix!
2 1