Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 30, 2024
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 16, 2017
Replying to Noy • Aug 24, 2018
School 2017... similar concept...
How about School 2015:who are you but its more to mystery,when we were young,dragon day your dead,with you,my huckleberry friends and a love so beautiful
0 0
Replying to Gia • Aug 24, 2018
Update.some phony and bot youtube accounts have reported the account where lan_lan posts her subs. We are finding…
I will be patient oh my whoever reporter that video imma kill you go to hell but why that person would reporter hmmm
0 0
Replying to BaekInHa • Aug 23, 2018
Title Youth
i'm sorry but i can't with the main character's hair. her bangs are ATROCIOUS. who decided that look was okay?…
i liked the drama but that was the problem i had
6 0
Replying to Cntrldfusion • Aug 22, 2018
Title Sm:)e
I just randomly came across this drama after "Sweet Combat" ended and it has been a good surprise. The story and…
yea i recommend accidentally in love its a chinese drama oso
2 0
Replying to SugaMama • Aug 22, 2018
Title Sm:)e
He looks like a mix of Mark and Jackson from Got7 and gots a little D.O vibe.
its wenhan from uniq
2 0
Replying to Linachan • Aug 22, 2018
Title Still 17
I'm not fan on Asian Games since August 20th T.T
oh i see lol even if your country wins
0 0
Replying to Vera • Aug 22, 2018
Title Still 17
I know right! She's so freaking annoying, like it was years ago and she's famous now, what's the real problem?
like i think she is afraid she wont be famous anymore
0 0
Replying to Inn_Auni • Aug 18, 2018
I wish someone kind would translate Suddenly This Summer. I watched all episodes raw with the help of recaps from…
it is sub in youtube
1 0
On Chani • Aug 17, 2018
Person Chani
he is also playing in a drama as well as the other members
0 0
On Meteor Garden • Aug 17, 2018
i meaann like yall look at ximen and xiayou and also connor and caina i think they are so cute oso lel ima getting other couple syndrome
0 0
Replying to MN Monia • Aug 17, 2018
I also noticed it. I was like she is going to ming de.... will they also freature f4 and grace my eyes :)
oh what happens like they are walking behind them and filming mg at the same time lel
1 0
Replying to starsappear • Aug 17, 2018
What is the broadcasting schedule of this? My fave character is the bad boy lol
ye he is from king is not easy i recommend to watch that drama is damn funny
0 0
Replying to howra • Aug 17, 2018
Title Your Honor
I'm watching thia and My ID and its really better, the story, characters and the comedy and acting wise too. ppl…
Yea
0 0