K-Drama
Replying to Minjoo Kang • Jul 17, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
There are 8 eps on Maplestage while other sites only have 6 but its all raw:(
Really i thought its sub until ep 4 on kseries.net
0 0
Replying to NightTraveller • Jul 17, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
Brownie, you should watch this one. I’ve only seen the first 6 episodes so I don’t know how bad the bullying…
I watch Rich man alrdy but i dk bout it i mean i like School drama but they seem to always have a evil Lead but nothing can stop me from who are you School 2015 its the best out of all of them now i keep thing King about that scene in MG it bothers me so much thought its not me
0 0
Replying to Aryael • Jul 16, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Absolutely! And the chemistry between the couple is very sweet and believable. Basically the female lead kept…
Uh thats sad
0 0
Replying to NightTraveller • Jul 16, 2018
Title Meteor Garden Spoiler
Brownie, you should watch this one. I’ve only seen the first 6 episodes so I don’t know how bad the bullying…
oh my very true if that happen to me i would bloody run away from him no matter how much he forgives me
1 0
Replying to Yaolixia • Jul 15, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
Thanks!
https://kseries.net/watch/meteor-garden-episode-2-english-sub/ here also
1 0
Replying to Daria • Jul 15, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
I guess Koreans will make a new version soon too, maybe next year, waiting for it
they should make idols remake now lel
1 0
Replying to 3shahartsiu • Jul 14, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
P.P.S. Sadly dramapotatoe and team won't sub other episodes anymore because of the netflix version T.T
ikr saaaad
0 0
On Meteor Garden • Jul 14, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
https://kseries.net/watch/meteor-garden-episode-2-english-sub/ can watch it here too
2 0
Replying to Aryael • Jul 13, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Absolutely! And the chemistry between the couple is very sweet and believable. Basically the female lead kept…
Is there eng sub
1 0
On The Story of Souls from Endless Books • Jul 10, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
is there romance
1 0
On Meteor Garden • Jul 9, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
yall its 9 july but i cant watch it
0 0
Replying to Carat trash • Jul 9, 2018
Title Unexpected
Hi! I actually wanted to ask where you watched this drama? Are the subs out? Sorry I haven’t watched this one…
Hahahah i really like to watch chinese drama but its sad that most are not sub
0 0
Replying to Carat trash • Jul 8, 2018
Title Unexpected
Hi! I actually wanted to ask where you watched this drama? Are the subs out? Sorry I haven’t watched this one…
Yesh
0 0
On My Love from the Ocean • Jul 8, 2018
Title My Love from the Ocean
I think its gonna take a while like cambrian period to sub
2 0
On Dragon Day, You're Dead • Jul 8, 2018
Title Dragon Day, You're Dead
Yall its sub oN YouTube alrdy
0 0
On Sweet Dreams • Jul 8, 2018
Title Sweet Dreams
The thing i like about This is that they use animations so it is not boring
0 0
Replying to emaan • Jul 8, 2018
Title Love Is in the Air
i just finished episode one and it’s actually so amazing
Yea Continue watching it
0 0
Replying to Ifa • Jul 8, 2018
Title Love Is in the Air
where did u watch it?
Its called snowy studio
1 0
Replying to Carat trash • Jul 7, 2018
Title Unexpected
Hi! I actually wanted to ask where you watched this drama? Are the subs out? Sorry I haven’t watched this one…
hey hey carat
0 0
Replying to dramaworld • Jul 7, 2018
Title Sm:)e
episode 4 eng sub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHE3uCFwSXI
so happy its getting sub slowly
0 0
