News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the friend request:) I see you're a real dramas fan. I haven't watched so many dramas as you but I'm trying the best I can:D
1 0
On Switch Girl!! • Aug 29, 2012
Title Switch Girl!!
The funniest drama I've watched so far. The moment when she wanted to fart but she couldn't - it cracked me up:D
3 0
On A Millionaire's First Love • Aug 27, 2012
Title A Millionaire's First Love
The movie's so touching and their love was so beautiful...I couldn't stop crying
3 0
On Boys Love • Aug 26, 2012
Title Boys Love
It's my first yaoi movie and it was surprising in many ways. I didn't expect such a tragedy, I thought it would be happier. I can see that we all agree that the ending was the worse ever. However I really liked the movie.
4 0
On Personal Taste • Aug 22, 2012
Title Personal Taste
it's one of my favourites ... I really liked the songs in this drama. The only thing I didn't like was the actor who plays the main role - Lee Min Ho
3 0
On The Legend of Seven Cutter • Aug 20, 2012
Title The Legend of Seven Cutter
the movie was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing; the scene with that little octopus (or whatever it was) was really disgusting but it was laughable too :D
2 2
