Celebrity
Replying to Kkabadd • Jul 5, 2020
Title Sleepless Society: Insomnia
Where can I watch it (not netflix)?
try dramacool or other streaming sites like that
1 0
On Twogether • Jun 13, 2020
Title Twogether
Can’t wait for this and the bromance omg
12 0
Replying to ilovejdramasomuch • May 19, 2020
Title His: I Didn't Think I Would Fall in Love
Ohh! Where can we watch this and with eng subs?
it's up on youtube with english subs!
1 1
Replying to Pincolino • May 16, 2020
Title 2gether
People are always saying they are giving their best. Don't tell me this was "their best"? So many adults and professionals…
I agree. Idk what happened with the wrting in the last few episodes?? it was so out of the blue and didn't make sense for me. It had potential and the actors were really telented, especially Win, it was his debut. It's so silly to see the side couples all having a satisfying ending meanwhile the main couple's was so confusing.
2 0
Replying to hongjoongloml • May 3, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
tbh, i started this show only due to the cast. when i saw the trailer, my first thought was that it was going…
Yep actually same. Judging from the screenwriter and the plot we knew it’s was going to be pretty cliche
1 0
Replying to GhostOfSeoul • Apr 27, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
"Oppa I love you, English please" I. cringed. so. bad. xDDDDDDDDD
that was such a funny moment lmao
3 1
Replying to Sanjh Raj • Apr 19, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love
Where I can watch this drama with subtitles
it's on Netlfix, but it can depend on your region
0 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Apr 18, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I definitely rewatched some parts in the first ep to understand what’s going on but omg!! I’m so excited for upcoming episodes!
5 0
