Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Galaxy
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
On Here We Meet Again • Jul 8, 2023
The comments keep saying the beginning of the drama is boring, so I was expecting to skip a lot but it's not boring at all, what? It's enjoyable to watch, glad I decided to trust the reviewers rather than the comments going in to watch the drama
6 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 3, 2022
You can get mad all you want at the ending but it was very realistic, it was clear that they didn't keep a close relationship after he left for the US, so I don't know why people wanted more from the couple. People come and people go, that's how life is so even though it was bittersweet I'm satisfied. I think it ended beautifully because the drama itself was just a part of someone's life not everything so I don't think they needed to dive into other aspects of their lives, it didn't matter tbh because who Heedo ended up marrying is simply not important at all and has nothing to do with the the storyline.
0 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 4, 2022
Best Korean historical drama I've watched and I've seen so many but this one felt different in a good way, I just love how the team produced this drama. I was so invested and the story was written so well and I was balling my eyes out which is rare for me. It's definitely not a light watch though if that's what you are looking for. I feel like some people may not like the ending but I loved it because to me it was one of the most realistic, it's something that everyone must experience.
10 0
On Imitation • Jun 18, 2021
Title Imitation Spoiler
I cracked up so much during this episode plus they're a really cute couple tbh can't wait to see more of the second couple but can't believe they got caught already :(
3 2
Replying to AnotherSeason • May 30, 2021
rant -- i seriously, for the first time, hate-watched a drama. this is soooooo bad. the actors are stiff, the…
The story is an adaption of a 2010 novel, storylines like this were popular back then lol
1 2
Replying to Leejasung • May 8, 2021
Cliche drama with choi soo young 's worse acting . i loved her acting in TMWYS and disappointed in this drama(…
This drama was filmed a few years ago, so obviously her acting isn't the best here
1 4
Replying to jpny01 • May 6, 2021
I don't see how it's his fault at all. Gene and Sib were reckless and someone photographed them. The result would…
It's a goddamn drama damn calm ya ass, I still don't like Aey's annoying ass
0 1
Replying to jpny01 • May 6, 2021
I don't see how it's his fault at all. Gene and Sib were reckless and someone photographed them. The result would…
It's gene and sib's personal life, no one should be taking photos. They weren't being reckless, they're humans who just want to enjoy life. You seem a little tapped for not being able to understand why Aey is a horrible and selfish person, he most definitely made the whole situation worse, and cause of his stupidness he made so many ppl's life miserable. If anyone was reckless it was Aey.
2 3
On Lovely Writer • May 5, 2021
Yea no, I literally don't like Aey at all, he's had way too many opportunities to better himself and be happy but he just keeps being selfish. Like he did it to himself, he ruined everything and hurt so many ppl cause of his selfishness. So no matter how much he cries or even if he turns out to be good in the last episode, I still don't like him and genuinely wish he doesn't have a happy ending.
13 6
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Apr 30, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Their chemistry is undeniable. I also loved the gaming aspect and how it gave us a chance to enjoy their chemistry…
Exactly
0 0
Replying to S1234 • Apr 30, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I did too. I loved the slow burn. Also the scenes were gorgeous especially the jungle ones. It kind of showed…
Yep I just love slow burn and the feeling of anticipation for when they DO get together, I liked how they were fluffy and cute with each other before they were official, cause I'm kinda eh when the main leads suddenly change personalities drastically once they start dating, I didn't get that feeling watching this couple, so I genuinely enjoyed watching them.
0 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 30, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Am I the only one who enjoyed watching the game part? I personally really enjoyed watching the chemistry slowly building, to me it's better then relationships that start abruptly and too quickly.
I really hesitated to start the drama cause everyone was complaining about how boring it was but I'm glad I gave it a chance, cause to me it was light-hearted, funny and something easy to watch (binged through the episodes in one sitting). Besides the old ass guy who likes the female lead, I genuinely enjoyed everything tbh
7 6
Replying to zee • Apr 30, 2021
Title Love Scenery Spoiler
are there any dramas or conflict between the leads yet?
Eh very small ones that get resolved either quickly or maturely. It seemed like it was just normal conflict without too much dragging so I was fine with it personally
3 0
Replying to BLfourLIFE • Apr 23, 2021
Okay that was Amazing... but watch EP. 9... in the beginning you want to SLAAAPP Gene, and be like "Snap out of…
Uh yes that does justify it, are you tapped. Freezing up and not being able to do anything is a common reaction when someone is overwhelmed and faced with a completely new situation, hence why I mentioned it's a common human reaction it can happen to anyone, if you can't understand it that's on you
0 1
Replying to BLfourLIFE • Apr 22, 2021
Okay that was Amazing... but watch EP. 9... in the beginning you want to SLAAAPP Gene, and be like "Snap out of…
Again with ppl complaining about something without understanding gene's character. He was overwhelmed obviously and unable to process so he just sat there, it's a common human reaction. Happens to me all the time, my mind goes blank when overwhelmed and I just can't do anything. Sometimes the complaints made about this drama are just too stupid and petty istg
16 4
Replying to Dajan • Apr 8, 2021
Called it...Gene is a drama queen...he overreacted But we all knew that...lolThat said...lying is bad,kids. And…
His feelings are valid, not everyone is the same, every individual has different reactions and feelings facing different issues in life, no matter how big or small. Can y'all stop belittling normal human emotions, there are people like this in real life and they shouldn't have to be labelled drama queen as a way to invalidate their feelings, you should start opening your mind a little
10 1
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 23, 2021
From the trailer alone it doesn't seem like the male lead in this version is too toxic and abusive with the female lead. Like obviously he needs to be shitty cause that's his character but like the first time I'm not completely hating the male lead (and I've watched every version) or maybe that's just how the trailer portrayed it. Either way super exciteddddddd
6 2
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 19, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
Ngl I'm not even that mad that YS purposely made JJ misunderstand him, it's for the better really, it's easier for him to protect her that way while he is away. Plus we all know this breakup isn't even gonna last that long for us viewers, so the angst C-Dramas love doing was kinda nicely done, short and not too ridiculous. Plus the women of this drama (not you Xu Li) are really smart it's so satisfying to watch, it's so rare in dramas where the FL is portrayed as smart and IS actually smart.
14 0
Replying to Nora • Oct 13, 2020
I'm a little confused we see that Du Lei was indirectly the cause of her fathers death, but why do they say it…
Linda used to work for MH before leaving, I think I read that somewhere. I feel like she has something to do with it.
1 0