Editorials
On Alchemy of Souls • Oct 6, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Just noticed the number of comments, 44k 🎉😂
11 1
Replying to Qri • Oct 4, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
This is my first drama of him. Very impressed with his brilliant acting!. I was shocked when I checked his age.…
strongly agree, I am very impressed too and it doubled when I got to know his age.
15 0
On Lee Jae Wook • Oct 4, 2022
Person Lee Jae Wook
such a great actor, the acting skills is topnotch! 👏
18 0
Replying to GirlFromNowhere • Oct 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I'm rewatching the show and his nuanced performance amazes me again, such an outstanding actor.
I am very impressed, he's handsome as hell too lmao. He has the manly aura.
20 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Oct 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
as long as the ML is here, we still good. That teaser for S2 🔥
20 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Oct 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The ML (LJW) is such a good actor wow.
25 6
