News
Replying to ArtemisPrime • May 2, 2023
Title The Ingenious One
7.7? Why so low?
8.2 now
2 0
Replying to Euphoria • Apr 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Nope
how you know?
0 3
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Apr 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They really blow up their budget for Mingyue arc. But since I am not novel reader, is Mingyue just dream or a…
just a dream
1 0
Replying to seltzer • Apr 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is it really that good or is it being hyped up because of the actors in it
this is really good, especially in my opinion the cgi is good, the story line too
6 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Apr 5, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
when is it airing...
0 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Mar 31, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I hope it actually airs on the 6th😩
5 0
Replying to raa • Mar 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
it's real?????
hope it's true😭
2 1
Replying to asiandramalover24 • Mar 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Its coming out april 6th hopefully!
it's real?????
1 3
Replying to mpruel • Mar 14, 2023
Title Forever and Ever
I don’t understand. The date in ZSC’s ring is April 7.. but their wedding is May 11.. so? What’s that mean?…
maybe it was the date they met
0 0
Replying to Rahat Sagor • Feb 8, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Can anyone suggest a few more dramas like this one? I love those drama's where the male lead is invincible and…
who rules the world
1 0
Replying to Aki • Jan 29, 2023
Title Amazing Saturday
BROOOO Hyeri new drama called May I Help Youwhy she still didn't come on Amazing Saturday :(
because the drama aired on MBC, not TVN, so it couldn't be promoted on Amazing Saturday
0 1
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Jan 2, 2023
Title Who Rules the World
I felt it too. The ending was not perfect and does not do justice to how great the eps were at the start. Honestly,…
where i can buy the novel?
0 1
