Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 23, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 171 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2011
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
All I know is they announced EXO, Bekah, @AM, F(x) and Teen Top.. Only 2 more to be announced. Can't wait to see who it is.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Who are your top 3 groups right now?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice. You excited?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I said the same thing about all the bands I love now.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Who are you excited to see. Oh I got mine too.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Right. Too cute. I hope so too. I am flying in Friday morning. God I hope it happens.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
But I don't know what day they are coming in yet.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah.. If I am there before they arrive I probably will too.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Just CD, posters and some kcon gear. Happy they promised to bring more this year. They sold out quick last year.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The movie they showed clips of and talked about was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_Your_Move_3D

They showed a dance scene with Yunho! Daebbak!

I really loved the food last year but hope they have more this year. I was in line for like ever. The cooking class seemed fun too. I worry the trivia will be really hard if you are not a 100% fan of theirs. They have so much going on this year I can't wait to see the schedule when they release it.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The DJ Booth was the best non-artist panel ..It was seriously awesome
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Last year I got there late but I participated in the Q&A, Fansigning, Youtube Star, Movie Premier, DJ Booth and checked out all the fanclub booths.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah.. I didn't like it on the extreme levels but to think it is catchy. In have been listening to Infinite's Destiny and Beast's Shadow more.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I have seen quite a few now. TVXQ, Suju, SNSD, Big Bang, Kim Tae Woo, Vixx, BAP, Nuest, Exo, Brian Joo. Also Akanishi Jin <3 Despairs Ray. Tons more but TVXQ is still my favorite.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I would love to see Jaejoong again. I love his solo album. Ahhhh how excited I would be.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
They were awesome and I was in the pit last year ttoo.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cMk9MlPQu4&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLkV1ZEupDT1nGhcanKEJ5UExZsf0TyVv-

My vid <3

I usually travel alone too but am very happy to be bringing a new friend that recently got into kpop too. She loves BAP also.. I tried to get concert tickets for LA when they came to the US but no luck.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You going alone?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah. It was a total blast. I am going with friends into kpop this year. Should be even more fun.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It is. A lot of girls I talk to on Facebook will be staying there. I only chose the Westin because that's were the artist stayed last year.
0 0