News
Replying to David33 • Apr 24, 2025
Article Seo Hyun on how she's managed to stay away from scandals throughout nearly 20 years of her career
It has nothing to do with Kpop. Being a good person is not easy at all, actually, it's one of the hardest thing…
Another rambling diatribe. It’s hard to believe anyone can be this pathetic!🫵🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to David33 • Apr 24, 2025
Article Seo Hyun on how she's managed to stay away from scandals throughout nearly 20 years of her career
It has nothing to do with Kpop. Being a good person is not easy at all, actually, it's one of the hardest thing…
There you go rattling on again. What an insufferable D-bag. Pompous and arrogant, unlikable and self important. Has an opinion about everything and needs to shove it down others throats. You’re not clever or insightful. You’re just a tiny egotistic.
1 2
Replying to David33 • Apr 24, 2025
Article Seo Hyun on how she's managed to stay away from scandals throughout nearly 20 years of her career
It has nothing to do with Kpop. Being a good person is not easy at all, actually, it's one of the hardest thing…
Harsh. I’ll take her at her word without all the negative assumptions and analysis you rattled on about. 🤦♂️
0 4
On Casa Amor: Exclusive for Ladies • Jul 14, 2016
Title Casa Amor: Exclusive for Ladies
Can a movie be sexy, funny and touching all at the same time? Yep! Steamy in parts, hilarious in others with a laugh while you cry ending. Loved it.
7 1
shountz • Nov 29, 2015
Article Drop it like it's hot!
I dropped this article about half way through for being annoying.
6 2
On EXO Next Door • Jun 15, 2015
Title EXO Next Door
So funny. Love the dialog in this show.
3 0
Replying to Reihangh • Apr 7, 2015
Title Healer
Overrated!!!
Where's a thumbs down button when you need one? Terrific review. You're quite the essayist.
19 0
On Healer • Apr 7, 2015
Title Healer
The best romantic couple of any drama I've watched to date. Chemistry between these two is off the charts. So much charisma from both of them. Doesn't have the clichés or misunderstandings that so many dramas have. This drama lets us enjoy the relationship as it grows stronger through each episode. Everything about this drama is superb. Writing is tight...dramatic...romantic....funny consistently throughout. Not one to miss. 10 out of 10.
11 0
lovecoutureflyy • Dec 21, 2014
Review Hi! School - Love On
Nail meet head. You're on point here. Very rare for me to even come close to giving up on a drama but I was close on this one. Even the final episode landed with a thud with the worn out plot lines. Teenagers constantly beating each other up, teachers never around, the cringe worthy mom who finally got a clue late in the series.....I could go on and on. Kim Sae Ron was the only saving grace or I would have given up. Enjoyed your review.
3 0
meaghen • Sep 21, 2014
Review It's Okay, That's Love
Rouge, what a perfect review. You have captured the essence of the series, no further words need to be added. It's exactly what I might have written but have no need to now after reading your review. Thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts in writing.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 28, 2014
Article Update on Gong Hyo Jin's fractured arm and her recovery
Wow, very scary. All the best to Ms Gong and all those injured in the accident.
0 0
cowgirl35 • May 23, 2014
Review Personal Taste
Just noticed you are quite new to K-Dramas, may I suggest that if you found this one so insipid then you might want to consider moving on the other forms of entertainment because this was pretty standard K-Drama fare and I'm afraid you'll find many, many others just as objectionable.
1 0
cowgirl35 • May 23, 2014
Review Personal Taste
Why do you even watch K-Dramas? This was on par with most other K-Dramas in regard to character behavior but it elicited such an undeserved strong negative response from you. I'm confused about your understanding of the genre and her character particularly in comparison to many other female protagonists who are very similar in many other dramas. I thought she was adorable. Funny how people can watch the same thing but have a response that is so vastly opposite.
1 0
Replying to Kong Hyo Jin • May 2, 2014
Person Kong Hyo Jin
Replying to deleted comment
What a pointless post. Don't watch her dramas if you don't like her characters. Also, she has always been beautiful and your opinions about her looks and what you THINK she had done were totally uncalled for and unappreciated. So annoying.
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Just looked up Lakeland Terrier, made me smile. Good looking dog. Described as very energetic and bright. Are you enjoying him/her? What did you name it? Losing a pet is always hard. We are yet to replace Candy....someday. I use her as my Avatar to keep her memory alive.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Miniature Schnauzer. Isn't she cute? Her name was Candy and she passed away in 2012 and I miss her terribly. Thanks for asking. ????
0 0
Goliath1357 • Feb 6, 2014
Article Asian Drama: The Modern Screwball Comedy
Good read. I love screwball comedies also and this article was an eye opener. It does explain a lot about why I'm drawn to Asian dramas. Also, watching an Asian drama melts my cares away. I can get lost in my drama world and escape every day concerns. There is no other genre that can do this for me. There is an innocence and a sensitivity in the characters and plots I can't find in American TV or film any more. I can relate to Asian culture now through all my drama watching almost more than many of the things that go on in my own culture. There is only so much time one can devote to view programming and whenever I spend that time nothing else satisfies like Asian drama. So glad they came along to enrich my life.
4 0
fatima_july • Jan 25, 2014
Article Why Do You Love Her ???
Are you kidding me? I love K-dramas BECAUSE of the woman! Oh sure a good plot helps but if I didn't find the woman of K-dramas so attractive they wouldn't have nearly the appeal that they do. Korean women are cute, adorable, sexy, feminine, beautiful.....ok, I could go on but some of you gals might think I'm going overboard. I suppose I'm not surprised that some women would find the ladies of K-dramas annoying but for me (a guy) I find just about every female character in K-dramas fascinating in some way. So don't be Jelly...give the lovely ladies of K-drama a break you gals who are annoyed, because for every guy you're crushing on there's a male viewer out here crushing on a lady.
2 0
On The Thieves • Oct 28, 2013
Title The Thieves
Astounding final hour. Hold on to your seats. Intense and entertaining with lots of plot twists. Have you heard the saying "No honor amoung thieves?" This movie sure has. Grab your popcorn, settle in, and enjoy.
1 0
On Dancing Queen • Sep 23, 2013
Title Dancing Queen
Possibly the best final 15 minutes of any movie I've ever seen. If this doesn't make you cheer, than your cheer thingy is broken. As for the first reviewer....did we watch the same movie? Couldn't disagree more. Very real, very touching, very funny in some spots, just a great movie.
5 0
