Editorials
On Kamen Teacher • Aug 3, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher Spoiler
Right now, I'm pretty convinced Keigo's the black Kamen Teacher. Ideas, anyone? xD
1 0
On Pin to Kona • Jul 28, 2013
Title Pin to Kona
I've just finished watching episode 1 and OMG it's awesome! I absolutely love it! It's really refreshing, the story is great and so are the actors. I wished every episode was this long!
1 0
Replying to Dani • Jul 23, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher
This just gets better and better with every episode! Taiga's character is awesome x'D
They're all raw. I've only posted eps 2 and 3. I'll post the 1st later today ^^ dailymotion.com/tomanii1582
1 0
Replying to Dani • Jul 23, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher
This just gets better and better with every episode! Taiga's character is awesome x'D
I always watch them live and then post them on my dailymotion account (tomanii1582) for anyone who's missed it ^^
2 0
On Kamen Teacher • Jul 20, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher
This just gets better and better with every episode! Taiga's character is awesome x'D
2 0
Replying to Dani • Jul 7, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher
Loved episode 1! Can't wait for the next one *-*
I watched it live, on NTV. :)
0 0
On Kamen Teacher • Jul 6, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher
Loved episode 1! Can't wait for the next one *-*
1 0
