Editorials
Replying to EclecticJello • Apr 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Anyone else curious as to what kind of relationship TTJ will have with his cousin/aunt?
wait what cousin/aunt?
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
what is the next arc after the dream one and what is it about?
1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
im at ep 5 and the SFL is already giving me bad vibes
3 0
Replying to fancy • Mar 23, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Also, can someone explain this to me, what's the difference between red robes and purple robes in court? Is it…
i think red robes are military officers as it was kind of implied in ep 4 when liu li was doing the qingya battle demonstration
0 1
On New Life Begins • Dec 8, 2022
Title New Life Begins
this drama sure is lighthearted & easy to watch, I started on Monday and already at ep 20 ;))
2 0
On Shining Just for You • Dec 1, 2022
Title Shining Just for You
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to BearFightingFan • Nov 27, 2022
Title Shining Just for You
The Yu Xiuming x Bai Lu trailer released today was really touching. I’ve watched it on repeat all day! The scene…
oh ok, thanks :)
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFan • Nov 27, 2022
Title Shining Just for You
The Yu Xiuming x Bai Lu trailer released today was really touching. I’ve watched it on repeat all day! The scene…
which drama is this?
0 2
Replying to meowmia • Nov 19, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
she's competitive towards QS because they are put in an environment that necessitates and encourages female competition…
true true
0 0
Replying to Dana7 • Nov 19, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I think Li Dai will end up being a good character. I was watching some snippets from the ost, and it looks like…
thanks
0 0
Replying to Dana7 • Nov 19, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I think Li Dai will end up being a good character. I was watching some snippets from the ost, and it looks like…
hmm sounds interesting, which ost video is that
0 2
Replying to Dana7 • Nov 19, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
I think Li Dai will end up being a good character. I was watching some snippets from the ost, and it looks like…
i hope she is good cause hse is kinda funny the way she acts sometimes. really?? yea she is the daughter of the pr company ceo but like why? out of jealousy?
0 4
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 18, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
i'm kind of curious about li dai's character, I really can't get the feel of whether she is good or bad
0 8
Replying to Chess Man • Nov 8, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
most probably ep 23
that is so long away :( thanks tho
2 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 8, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
does anyone know which ep it will switch back to present time
1 2
Replying to Lamkarin_xx • Jul 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
How many episodes are coming out on one day?
2 eps
0 0
Replying to CloudA • Jul 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
https://kisskh.at/729363-love-like-the-galaxy-part-2
ah ok
0 0
Replying to CloudA • Jul 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
https://kisskh.at/729363-love-like-the-galaxy-part-2
is it confirmed?
0 2
Replying to Enzek • Jul 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Simply, it like this:At first, Lou Yao was engaged with Cheng Shao Shang but they engagement get broke so he become…
I read that she broke it off with YS or is it the other way around?
0 0
Replying to scarfie • Jul 13, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
You will enjoy more scenes later on.
yep i can't waitt
3 0