Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: Beyond the Wall ❄️
  • Contribution Points: 751 LV5
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: April 25, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award9 Flower Award12 Coin Gift Award10 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Wholesome Troll1 Notification Ninja1 Big Brain Award1
On My Man Is Cupid • Aug 2, 2024
The main reason I finished this is the strong chemistry of the leads. Overall, it was a good watch! 🥰 I love Nana already. 🥹🤏
3 0
Replying to hakseng04 • Jul 30, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
Proud of our little girl!
ALWAYS. ✨❤️ She's making us proud day by day. ✨
4 0
Replying to Ria Lei • Jul 21, 2024
Person Engfa Waraha
Jeff and Engfa my bisexual folks! 👸🏼🤴🏻
Made for us 🫠
2 0
Replying to Burcu • Jul 17, 2024
I haven't watched Engfa Waraha's acting before, is she a good actress?
Yes, I might be biased since I like her hehe but you can check her drama Bangkok Blossom 2024 produced by Channel One31. 🙏☺️
0 0