Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 4, 2022
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 379 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2020
Replying to Tanya Choi • May 11, 2021
Title Love Crossed
I’m so happy for my ultimate bias in R1SE He Luo Luo???
My boy had grown
0 2
Replying to xue er • May 11, 2021
Title Love Crossed
R1SE members chasing Dai Lu Wa ahahahahha
It should have been Dai Lu wa chasing R1SE members :)
0 3
Replying to Hime • May 7, 2021
I dont know why people were so surprised by the turn of events. From the first scene I could tell this would be…
yes total agree
0 0
Replying to nanakominiberry • May 7, 2021
Person Yan Xu Jia
When? How?
Yes he did but i will always support him as a fan twelve
0 2
Replying to fanyme • May 7, 2021
Person Yan Xu Jia
Wait a minute... did he dated 4 girls at the same time?
Yes he did but i will always support him as a fan twelve
0 0
Replying to abby • May 7, 2021
Person He Luo Luo
He's so cute
and his wink :)
2 0
On He Luo Luo • May 7, 2021
Person He Luo Luo
Happy Birthday also can't wait for you new drama Love cross and TBA drama too
0 0
Replying to Sonme • Apr 30, 2021
I tried that one when it first came out and I think I only watched one episode and lost interest.
yes i also hate that they dnon't have it on yt or for free you must have vip to watch it :(
0 0
Replying to Joha • Apr 30, 2021
The drama is worth watching. If you're one who appreciates martial arts and beautiful landscapes or setting then…
Yes it is a really good drama
1 0
Replying to biao • Apr 28, 2021
his acting is deserved a thumb. even if he's still a rookie, i don't see any trace from his latest character in…
yes total agree and his voice is really great
1 0