Kudos to this drama for including treatment. love won't make issues magically go away. treatment is part of the process, and It's Okay, That's Love executed it well. ❤
- Such a great series! I like that they aren't holding all the revelations until the end.- One early revelation…
Finally! Someone said it. "....his "official" gf is for the sake of his father's expectations. " I think this is the case. Though most of Joon's POV remained unexplained, I really think he wanted to explain that the gf is just for show and to live up to his father's expectation.
Like you said, he seems like a nice guy who easily gets pressured into bad choices by trying to impress his dad. I sense it is going to be his downfall.
I'm just glad he demanded his freedom towards the end. Still, I hoped for a better ending for Joon's character.
Joooooon, whyyy? I was rooting for you, you know! I do not know what got into the writer's mind to be honest. If you ask me, the writer(s) did him dirty! I think the writer had NO concrete plan at all. I do not think the writer knew what to do with him. Just made him a jerk to pave the way for the main couple. 😭
I wish we had more explanation for why Joon acted the way he did towards Joo Ah, because some of the things he…
Agree! I feel like the writer just want him to be a jerk in order to justify the FL and ML ship. I do not understand. Joon seemed genuinely interested, and then, he suddenly took a 180-degree turn 🙁
Like you said, he seems like a nice guy who easily gets pressured into bad choices by trying to impress his dad. I sense it is going to be his downfall.
I'm just glad he demanded his freedom towards the end. Still, I hoped for a better ending for Joon's character.