K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 5 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 12 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 12 hours ago
On Valid Love • Nov 24, 2014 Title Valid Love I hate having an affair stories but the trailer was interesting 4 0
Replying to mejustcassie • Nov 20, 2014 Title Love Cells Spoiler I watched this because I thought sun ho and yoo jung will fall in love but neh this drama is just ordinary XD It's weird how it suddenly changed but I like it this way better :D 1 0
On Drama Festival 2014: Old Farewell • Nov 15, 2014 Title Drama Festival 2014: Old Farewell Oh my tears .. great acting and chemistry 6 0
On Cinderella's Sister • Nov 14, 2014 Title Cinderella's Sister I don't know why people find this drama boring I re watched it 7 times or more XD 8 3
Replying to mejustcassie • Nov 14, 2014 Title Discovery of Love Is this drama worth watching ? I want to watch it because of kim seul gi .. does she has a good role ? I started this because of u and I am so in love with it now 1 0
On Love Cells • Nov 14, 2014 Title Love Cells I watched this because I thought sun ho and yoo jung will fall in love but neh this drama is just ordinary XD 0 4
Aya97 • Nov 12, 2014 Article Currently Watching: What Happens to My Family? My favorite drama of all the dramas airing now 0 0
Eatbreathasiandramas • Nov 9, 2014 Article Currently Watching: My Lovely Girl I skipped too many parts to be able to complete this drama for me it was awful 6 0
Replying to bluemoon_onna • Nov 9, 2014 Person Lee Kwang Soo I wish you and ji hyo will fall in love and get married in real life. =) Kwang soo and ji hyo the slave and the queen imaging them as a couple that would be hilarious 1 0
On Confession • Nov 9, 2014 Title Confession Oh my tears ... kwang soo really did a great job here <3 I cried a river I think my eyes will pop out .a great movie 7 0
Replying to mejustcassie • Nov 7, 2014 Title Love Cells Where can I watch this but not dramabay it doesn't work on my device Thank you :) 0 0
Replying to mejustcassie • Nov 7, 2014 Title Love Cells Where can I watch this but not dramabay it doesn't work on my device Thank you :) 0 0
Replying to mejustcassie • Nov 7, 2014 Title My Lovely Girl Finally this drama will come to an end ..I'll describe it in one word >> > boring About the skipping That's so me 0 0
On My Lovely Girl • Nov 6, 2014 Title My Lovely Girl Finally this drama will come to an end ..I'll describe it in one word >> > boring 3 2
Replying to mejustcassie • Nov 6, 2014 Title Love Cells Where can I watch this but not dramabay it doesn't work on my device Sadly it's not available in my country :( 2 0
On Love Cells • Nov 5, 2014 Title Love Cells Where can I watch this but not dramabay it doesn't work on my device 0 7
Replying to Dramacity • Oct 31, 2014 Person Shim Chang Min Is he good at acting? ...just wondering :) I am sure you are talking about someone else XD 4 0
I cried a river I think my eyes will pop out .a great movie