News
On The Wolf • Jul 31, 2020
Title The Wolf
I randomly come on here for updates and to rewatch the trailer (luckily I've only been waiting two years, unlike the people that have been waiting longer) and does anyone else feel the need to laugh when the trailer ends and it says "coming soon 2018" lol, gets me every time.
14 0
On Detective Samoyeds Season 2 • Jun 6, 2020
Title Detective Samoyeds Season 2
Ugh, I really liked it. Samo was fun to watch, and the others were interesting as well. Why is there no season 3? TT.TT
0 0
Replying to shuting • May 9, 2020
Title Love Better Than Immortality
Anyone knows another drama with a antagonist ml like this?
I haven't watched this one yet so I don't know exactly how this lead behaves, but Fox in the Screen has a more antagonistic lead. It is a bit cheesy and doesn't have the best acting, but I oddly liked it anyway so you can give it a try if it interests you :)
1 1
