Editorials
On War of Y • Oct 3, 2022
Title War of Y
damn this series slaps my bl fantasy so hard aaahhhh it’s good, it’s messy, and i luv it
2 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Oct 2, 2022
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Also, Bright reminds me of Mario Maurer. I think due to some resemblance??? idk
4 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Oct 2, 2022
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
damn looking at the trailer, this looks promising!!! can’t wait to cry a lot while watching this
8 0
On Love in the Air • Sep 30, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Am I the only one who’s shipping Saifah and Chai??? hmmm
5 2
On Triage • Aug 12, 2022
Title Triage
It sucks that it is one of the most underrated bls out there due to international broadcasting limits :/ It is best 2022 bl for me!! Also, I want to have MDL and Triage crossover, can be series or special episode.
12 1
