News
Replying to Sora • Oct 5, 2012
Title Tale of Arang
I hate it when people review dramas when it hasn't even finished airing yet! >< The ending or future eps…
i feel the same way.. i think this drama is really great till far..
2 0
Replying to PrettyBrown_Eyes • Sep 10, 2012
Title The Great Doctor
I hope Eun Soo stays this brave and hilarious! Dont want her turning into typical kheroine!! Love her character…
I agree. I really like Eun Soo personality and I hope that she remains this way till the end..
10 0
On Lee Min Ho • Sep 10, 2012
Person Lee Min Ho
my favorite actor in korea [2] :D
5 0
On City Hunter • Sep 8, 2012
Title City Hunter
Just amazing. One of the best drama ever.
0 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Sep 1, 2012
Title Autumn's Concerto
I just loved this story so much. Really touching.
4 0
