News
Replying to SignoMaeo • May 2, 2020
Title 2gether
That moment when Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan from The Untamed look more like a couple than Sarawat and Tine...
AHAHA
0 0
Replying to Magblueroses • May 2, 2020
Title 2gether
I get why people are feeling disappointed about the last few episodes and everyone is free to have their opinions.…
no offense to 2gether bc i like the series but how is kissing perverted lol? it's a form of love and they're a couple who live together! have you seen the kiss scenes in theory of love on gmmtv?
4 0
On 2gether • May 1, 2020
Title 2gether
I don‘t really want or need a bed scene in 2gether and i like it the way it is but can y'all not put down other lgbt series to promote your fave? don't make it sound like love scenes are unnecessary when they're part of what makes filming so raw and beautiful!! It's 2020 not every asian bl you see is fanservice for the hetero or delulu club! they're trying to make asians more open minded about lgbt and it's beautiful but if you only see that as fanservice you're what's wrong
12 1
Replying to Bambikill • Feb 27, 2020
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
Keep tabs, because those "31st of December" are always temporary dates, set because the official release date…
ooh, right! they actually updated it to June, not sure if it's a confirmed date though :)
0 0
On The Handmaiden • Feb 27, 2020
Title The Handmaiden
best wlw movie i think
17 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Feb 27, 2020
Title Immortality
Why is everyone bitching about a female. Wouldn't you rather see a man and a woman get real close instead of 2…
Ugh, please get off my comment and stop replying to it with unneeded homophobia. Many people pointed this out already but you obviously couldn't get it through your thick skull, this is from a GAY, bl, same-sex love, lgbt+ novel!!! most of the people anticipating the drama came from the novel, so please be respectful, idc if you're a homophobe but go talk that sh*t out with your other homophobic friends instead of here.
6 0
Replying to Olive C • Jan 24, 2020
Title Immortality
Yes me too... I do not want this to feel like a hetero love triangle between MR, CWN and Shi Mei.
Exactly like if Tencent pulled off the untamed even with all the censorships they can do it with 2ha too :c
7 1
On Immortality • Jan 24, 2020
Title Immortality
i'm excited but shi mei? female character really? I swear to god if i end up waiting 2 years for the release only for it to turn out hetero-ish .. :|
11 47
On Seven Days: Friday - Sunday • Jan 12, 2020
Title Seven Days: Friday - Sunday
rewatching this for the 3rd time. It's one of my favorites .. but is it just me or the kiss in that room looks like it's photoshopped? Everytime i rewatch it I'm convinced that it is. I wish it looked more real, what a shame
2 1
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Dec 21, 2019
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
December 2020 :( it's so faaar away but I'm excited
0 2
Replying to chronoclast • Dec 19, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
He really deserved so much better. Maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed if it wasn't the same character suffering hardship…
I know right :(? Like I don't wanna be salty but the writers really said f*ck it let's give Yu XiGu hell
3 0
Replying to awesomeful • Dec 19, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
i couldnt agree more, he deserves better life after losing his parents and working hard for his schooling.
He worked so hard for his future, and we didn't even get to see his future, I feel terrible thinking about it that way
6 0
Replying to Avalishna • Dec 19, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I get that everyone is upset about the ending, some think salt isn't important enough to die for... but that's…
the thing is we barely get any lgbt+ representation and so we get happy & excited over every single lgbt+ adaptation released, yet 90% of them are either sad endings or romanticizing abuse. like please produce something positive, we already know all about realistic endings and misfortunes, no need to educate us on how sad things can turn out and just give us a happy distraction :))
19 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Dec 19, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
Yu XiGu suffered so much, He deserved to live LONGER AND HAPPIER. He was JUST starting to enjoy his life too :( !! I'm literally so angry like was it necessary
20 4
On The Intimate Lover • Dec 19, 2019
Title The Intimate Lover
Both main characters are toxic and abusive, and this movie apparently normalizes r*pe but we're supposed to ignore that because it's okay as long as she's attracted to him.
6 4
On Love Stage!! • Dec 15, 2019
Title Love Stage!!
GAYS WE HAVE WON
5 0
Replying to mizuharaaya • Dec 14, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
China have really big bl fans.If you look at hot topic Weibo in novel tag, the tops one actually bl novel. Mo…
Ahh this makes me happy! I was so upset after they banned Addicted cast from even meeting. I hope fans there can help make a change in the future
0 1
Replying to Pvee • Dec 13, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
It’s the Chinese government that’s so close-minded, not necessarily the people
Right it's just i've read that most chinese people don't even know what lgbt means, I'm glad I'm mistaken
0 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Dec 13, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Apparently this is the #1 trending show in China on weibo :O I thought china was pretty close-minded about lgbt+ unlike Taiwan. Hearing this news made me really happy
4 6
On Eternal Love • Nov 27, 2019
Title Eternal Love
Is this worth watching? I just finished the untamed and it was my first chinese historical drama.. i really want more dramas of that genre that aren't boring
6 4
