News
Replying to 12979275 • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
So this is why he brings up his son as a sword, that's what HZ wanted🤧 Poor Fugui.
Yes, I thought it was what Hongye wanted. I'm excited for Sword and Beloved!
0 4
Replying to Cdramafairyxx3 • May 7, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
Every time I see the FL’s senior brother i just want to punch the hell out of him.
Makes me want to rewatch his ending in RMP to feel better!!!
1 3
Replying to Deja vu • May 7, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
“I have to RANT because Love in Pavilion is genuinely pissing me off.”First of all—this whole thing with…
That's exactly how I feel about the villains in FSMM RMP!
0 0
Replying to Luffy • May 6, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
haha just to remember she is dongfang yue chu's mother haha 😆😆
Their personalities are so alike! I love their playful characters! I wonder if she comes around to Hongye in this because from what DFYC said in RMP, it sounds like there's still a lot of resentment that Qinlan passed on to her son towards Hongye.
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • May 6, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
Second kiss at stargazing, is another dead fish kiss, I rather they don’t kiss, as LSS just looks so awkward…
Oh gosh ..that kiss scene looks like torture for her! They could've done without it!
2 0
Replying to amanah • May 4, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I want to know why I have no self control. Why didn’t I wait for all the episodes to be released so I could…
You and me both! I said I would wait til all eps are out after watching ep2 and look at me still torturing myself every week after watching each newly released EP.
3 1
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • May 4, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I love how the Imoogi is 50% serious and 50% hiding behind Yeo-ri to avoid medicine or other toddler-like behaviour.…
I am bracing myself for the ending. I don't see how it won't be SE! My baby imoogi 😢
1 0
Replying to Cahane • Apr 30, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Maybe there is no arc for her story?
I wish they would've gave her character an arc. It will at least tie up thing from LIP to RMP.
0 0
Replying to Smiling • Apr 30, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Is this Jin Renfeng who used to hunt Yuechu for his divine blood. They are even portrayed by the same actor
Yes it is! I am seated to see what the backstory is because we only hear of it from Yuechu in FSMM1. I wish they would've aired LiP before RMP!
0 1
Replying to deetee • Apr 30, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
The shaman guy refers to him as commander or general (I can't recall exactly) so I'm guessing he used to be a…
I haven't thought much about his identity yet!!! I hope to hear of your thoughts soon!
0 0
Replying to deetee • Apr 30, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
The shaman guy refers to him as commander or general (I can't recall exactly) so I'm guessing he used to be a…
Yes, celestial general!! That's the name. I thought they were the same. Just depended on who was talking about him.
0 0
Replying to deetee • Apr 30, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
The shaman guy refers to him as commander or general (I can't recall exactly) so I'm guessing he used to be a…
Haha yes! Update of u find anything interesting!!
1 2
Replying to Cherrymotion • Apr 29, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
The 2.5 meter ghost looks like a former soldier (?) I mean his clothes looks distinct.I wonder if he used to have…
The shaman guy refers to him as commander or general (I can't recall exactly) so I'm guessing he used to be a military man.
1 6
Replying to deetee • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Yes, in order of release but not in order of timeline.
Sorry, I haven't read the novel so I am not aware of their relationship or how it will end. They are one of my fave CP in LiP right now! I'm hoping a good ending for them also.
1 0
Replying to deetee • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Yes, in order of release but not in order of timeline.
Enjoy! Although RMP is a little slow and story writing isn't as good as LiP, I enjoyed it as well. There is a part in RMP that will spoil LiP. I can't remember which episode exactly so just giving a little warning 😊
0 1
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 29, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Loving this but wished they would've aired Love in Pavilion first. After watching Red Moon Pact, I'm not ready for the heartbreak!
3 0
Replying to deetee • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
DFYC did mention his cousin (2x if I remember correctly) in RMP. When he was explaining to TSHH why he won't go…
Also, Hongye did mention his son at one point.
0 0
Replying to deetee • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Yes, in order of release but not in order of timeline.
Love in Pavilion first, it's the story of the parents of ML in Sword and Beloved. Sister of FL in Love in Pavilion is mother to ML in Red Moon Pact. Red Moon Pact and Sword and Beloved should be similar timeline. In RMP, the father of ML in Sword and Beloved is seen talking about how his son left.
15 7
Replying to sanjer • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Guys like the wanquan family wants dong fang yuechu to go back to their fam but shy didnt they mention dongfang…
DFYC did mention his cousin (2x if I remember correctly) in RMP. When he was explaining to TSHH why he won't go back to the Wanquan family and also when he was questioning Hongye's servant/butler/right hand man (sorry forgot his name). DFYC is aware of his cousin but resents the Wanquan family for what they did to his aunt & cousin. I was really hoping we will see the cousins together because they didn't have the best of lives.
2 1
Replying to Jooonie • Apr 29, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
This is First,Second one is LOVE IN PAVILION and third one will Be FOX SPIRIT MATCHMAKER:SWORD AND BELOVED ?????
Yes, in order of release but not in order of timeline.
3 9
