News
Replying to Luffy • Apr 2, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Could see why even her twin sister didn’t side with her.
She don't deserve our FL!
0 0
Replying to Anika • Apr 2, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now Spoiler
Ep 16 was too pretty 😭😭😭😭 When he said I want to be the one to look after you AGH I STARTED JUMPING…
Omg I screamed when he said that!!!! It was so sweet!
3 0
Replying to Anjelita Malik • Apr 2, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
I find myself enjoying this drama very much. The main characters make me want to root for them. The cases stir…
They like to make us suffer! I am ready to pay for all episodes now!
2 0
Replying to Dekuino • Mar 31, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
The episode is getting cut from 40 to 30, then to 26.
That's disappointing! This deserves more than 26 episodes
4 1
Replying to deetee • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
I am struggling with LBTG also. But this has me hooked!!!! And Im not even a big fan of modern cdramas!
That's good to hear. I'm still on ep3.
0 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
I paused LBTG as the story is not yet catching my interest. I randomly started this and I ended up binge-watching…
I am struggling with LBTG also. But this has me hooked!!!! And Im not even a big fan of modern cdramas!
2 2
Replying to Judith • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Hello 👋, am from persuit of jade.Should I give this drama a trial?
Yes! It's been so good!
2 3
On Hold a Court Now • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
I want all the episodes right now!!!
5 0
Replying to AgentSquirtle007 • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
The new schedule show release MTWTH, but nothing on Fri-Sun. Why? Is this the pattern for the whole series?! Imma…
I'll be dying with you 😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to deetee • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Give me GJ in a republican era drama too and my life will be complete!!
Oh yassss! I can't wait to see more of GJ!!!
2 0
Replying to deetee • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Give me GJ in a republican era drama too and my life will be complete!!
I wonder if he already signed on another drama if he's booked this year!!!! I can't wait to find out what his next project is! Praying for the drama gods to give us GJ in a republican era drama!!!
2 2
Replying to StoneKold • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Damn it to hell....im always rolling my eyes at the insufferable people who stay crying for episodes for dramas…
😄😄😄😄
1 0
Replying to Choppy • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
im addicted with these court cases, next broken family bond and next ep please!!
They need to just take my money and release all episodes!!!
3 1
Replying to StoneKold • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Gong Jun looks so fucking hot in normal people clothes....I mean he's mostly always donning the high fashion loose…
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Give me GJ in a republican era drama too and my life will be complete!!
5 4
Replying to Hully • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Seriously, I'm voluntarily chockheld by this drama lol
Gong Jun's Blood River, Su Muyu and Su Changhe characters.
2 1
Replying to deetee • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Same!!!! I can't wait to see more of them together!!!
🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏
0 0
Replying to deetee • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
Same!!!! I can't wait to see more of them together!!!
I really hope they do too! They did a live streaming but I want to see a variety show!!
1 2
Replying to StoneKold • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
This has an 8.0 but straight nonsense historical dramas are getting 9s and 8.7s for no reason. SMH.
I gave up relying on MDL ratings for those historical dramas!!
4 1
Replying to Tria • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
I’ve been waiting for this since they first announced it, and Ren Min - Gong Jun’s chemistry is seriously…
Same!!!! I can't wait to see more of them together!!!
4 4
Replying to Feenah • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hold a Court Now
I have to say, all the clients FL has are not normal... hahaha. The funniest one is the woman who plopped down…
Oh gosh, that lady annoyed me! I would not be able to put up with that!
2 0
