Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Exoplanet
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2022
Replying to MARengene • Jul 24, 2025
Saw the pre release of episode 11 i wanna cryyyyy so bad😭😭😭
same 😭
2 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 24, 2025
Ah I like this drama so much it's definitely a 10/10 so far. I like Bongsu too but choosing him over Gyeonu is not even a question. Bongsu lived his life and died in a war, that was his story but stealing Gyeonu's lifespan just to get a second chance at life? that's a big NO. Gyeonu went through so much all his life and just when things were looking bright for him someone else stole his body. UNFAIR. I will never understand people who are on team Bongsu. I like him too I'll say it again but it's Gyeonu's life. Is it his fault that he didn't fight a war and die like Bongsu? His life was traumatizing too
26 0
Replying to Khushi • Jul 23, 2025
bro please someone explain me how dongcheon died? wtf was that
Mark it as spoiler
2 1
On Head over Heels • Jul 23, 2025
Bongsu and Gyeonu remind me of Sukuna and Yuji. At first I was like what kinda evil spirit makes a deal with a school student but then remembered Jujutsu Kaisen 😭
1 0
Replying to nabiha • Jul 21, 2025
i personally don't keep the judges were strict with the c contestants, like a lot of them rlly did suck
same. I think they were pretty fair
2 0
On Boys II Planet • Jul 21, 2025
um Nian Boheng is so fine????? likeeee he kinda reminded me of Wonwoo but even his voice is hawt broooo NI HAO FINE SHYT
12 3
Replying to crayrules • Jul 19, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
Honestly, i like these Zero Stars because at least the judges are voting them off early before the audience just…
exactly what I was thinking after what happened in Starlight Boys...
6 0
On Boys II Planet • Jul 18, 2025
After watching the 1st episode I firmly believe that Sangwon and Leo will debut. There's no doubt about it. And I didn't know them as Trainee A, this was my first time watching them perform and I was skeptical but damn they were perfect.
14 0
On Boys II Planet • Jul 18, 2025
I love the two nonchalant kids who performed Boy with Luv. They are the main
characters 😭✋🏻
23 0
Replying to natyok9378 • Jul 18, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2 Spoiler
And he still can't. At this point it's only a matter of time before somebody else falls off a roof lol.
Someone needs to push him off first before the whole group is ded 😍
7 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jul 18, 2025
What's wrong with the commentsssss lately it seems to be a mess in almost every comment section 😭
Pro tip: if you're enjoying a drama don't look at the comments, they'll ruin it for you
6 0
On Our Generation • Jul 17, 2025
Remember when we thought JQX's father was bad? He almost looks like a saint now in front of his mother 😭
12 2
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Jul 17, 2025
One look, give 'em whiplash.Beat drop with a big flash.Hueningie kwiyowo~~ peng peng~~.Hello fellow MOA lol
so excited for the comeback 😭
0 1
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Jul 16, 2025
Giving me whiplash from his mom behaviour like go ahead
One look, give 'em whiplash.Beat drop with a big flash.Hueningie kwiyowo~~ peng peng~~.Hello fellow MOA lol
2 3
Replying to Our Generation • Jul 16, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Of course! I meant his character. He seems cute
1 3
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Jul 16, 2025
fr I was wondering if they were actually kids cuz of the whole bunny-cat talk 😭
I get you. I don't dislike the drama, in fact I am enjoying it a lot. Can't wait for ep8 😭
1 2