Editorials
Replying to Lyxie • Apr 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Am I the only one still concerned about the guy that knocked Im Sol's phone down in ep 1
FINALLY i found someone who think he is a bit strange coz in normal conditions after we did it to somebody we will immediately ask for apologize.
6 2
Replying to ninja_in_skirts • Apr 11, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Yes, they get married at the end in the webnovel.
where I can read the webnovel? 😭😭😭
0 1
Replying to agitotsky • Apr 9, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Was Byeon Wooseok really the one singing on episode 1? Can he really sing? Just curious.
yes, it's his real voice😭
2 0
On Doctor Slump • Feb 16, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
i think the progress of love feeling both of ml and fl had is too fast. it would be nice if they still support each other as bestfriend
0 1
Replying to Day11 • Feb 16, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I thought this drama would be a hit but it's kinda failing (I mean the rating, because I like it)
i feel kinda boring from episode 5 too :(
0 0
On Everlasting Longing • Nov 21, 2023
Title Everlasting Longing
so it will be air or not? 😭
1 0
Replying to Sirena82 • Oct 6, 2021
Title One the Woman
He should suspect it by now. She has said the same things to him in 3-4 occasions. Mina is really something to…
I think he doubt it now but his mind also a little bit denying that YJ is a girl that he met years ago~
0 0