Celebrity
On Second Chance Romance • Dec 1, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
"She striped my right as a mother" 😭
1 12
Replying to chacha • Dec 1, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance Spoiler
I can't wait to see the downfall of Fengrui's mother (Gao Hui). That woman need to be locked up in jail for the…
Hao Tian is the rapist!
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Nov 30, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance Spoiler
I keep looking for teaser and found this finally, peace of mind now
ML finally found out the truth and confronted his mom, wanting to take his son with him but was slapped hard by his mom when he said she has taken her mom away for 12 years
0 2
On Second Chance Romance • Nov 30, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
I keep looking for teaser and found this finally, peace of mind now
0 3
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Nov 30, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
The son is very sensible, he told FL, my dad told me my mom has gone to achieve her dream but I know she's death.…
FL asked her son, do you like Pei Yan aunty to be your mom? The son replied, she's good but she likes me is because of dad, and I like her also is because of my dad!
0 0
On Second Chance Romance • Nov 30, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
The son is very sensible, he told FL, my dad told me my mom has gone to achieve her dream but I know she's death. She definitely had to go through alot of hardship to achieve her dream. If she's around I would definitely give her a big hug! 😭
1 1
Replying to paxxie • Nov 30, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
Whatever it was, I still don't agree with how she lied to FL that her baby died. That's messed up on so many levels..…
That's her character, she thought she has the power to do anything with money
1 0
Replying to deardani • Nov 30, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
(ep 7-8) we simply have to address this. the longer we leave it, the less engaged I am with anything in the show.…
My guess is the story will be reflecting ML's true love even before knowing the truth, he chose to be with FL no matter what.
2 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Oct 11, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Hey express episodes coming out tonight 🫰
https://kisskh.at/photos/DklDyD_3
3 2
On Love's Ambition • Oct 11, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Hey express episodes coming out tonight 🫰
8 3
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 3, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
The latest episodes had me bawling my eyes out. There were many instances, but the most memorable one for me would…
Yes touching moment, can't believe an arrogant lady like her MIL can changed to be so supportive
4 1
On Love's Ambition • Sep 27, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Did I see it wrongly? I saw the airing time was 6 yesterday but today it changed to 12?
1 2
Replying to Luna • Sep 27, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
crying because this is ending to day now i have nothing to look forward to 😭
Ending tomorrow
1 0
Replying to MyHiguma • Sep 27, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Saw a post on Twitter saying all the outfits and makeup were picked and done by her herself.
Her own is better than agency's?
0 0
Replying to MercyAdubea • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
That is because ZL styled herself 😆
Why so
0 1
On Love's Ambition • Sep 26, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
ZLS is so pretty here, love it! 🥰
1 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Aug 23, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
Who told me it's a HE? 😭😭
but it's definitely an award winning drama!
1 0
On This Thriving Land • Aug 23, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
Who told me it's a HE? 😭😭
3 1
Replying to CeeVieAre • Aug 23, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
I enjoyed watching the bond and closeness between Susu and her sis-in-law, Fei widower. 😊🐣🌱
Not until the last moment 😭
7 1
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 23, 2025
Title This Thriving Land
i honestly think he works for japanese
Yes indeed
1 0
