Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2021
On Dream Garden • Dec 29, 2021
Title Dream Garden
So far the story and CP are pretty interesting. The only sad thing is the waiting time for next episode is too long considering they only release 2 episodes per week!
2 0
On Dream Garden • Dec 29, 2021
Title Dream Garden
Like the jealousy from LS towards XX; whenever she meets up with FQ, LS will also popped out! 😂
3 1
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Dec 28, 2021
The story is a little draggy as LHZ is not willing to tell the fact while BHY is just being ignorance that ugly LHZ is the one that he's looking for despite all the rationality and advise from the friend whom BHY always seek advise from did warned him that it's impossible to have two LHZ with similarities at the same time. LYM is definitely a better choice for LHZ! Since both BHY and XQ are good match, perhaps they should just paired up!
1 0
Replying to Zhen Gohz • Dec 27, 2021
Title Lie to Love
happy or sad ed ??
There's a scene where they're being asked whether they want a divorce! 😂 Is a happy ending anyway
0 2
Replying to Loeyoul • Dec 16, 2021
Title Psychologist
I guess I'm the only one watching this for psychological reasons :/..the romantic side I don't like here.:( I…
Then you can try Dream Garden too, recommended
1 0
On Dream Garden • Dec 14, 2021
Title Dream Garden
Synopsis mentioned XX works for LS to learn from him but as I watched in episode 1, it seems that the purpose is to investigate her missing friend, LY?
4 0
Replying to Dhaarani Rubini • Dec 13, 2021
Its already 18 episode completed but no one confess love no romance started
He did in ep 17 when they are both drunk and nearly in ep 18 but was stopped by FL
0 1
On Fall in Love • Dec 8, 2021
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
It is true that one should never underestimate the power of a lady. I just can't believed MWQ could be so evil that she caused anger to XBJ till he's death 😅
2 1
On Fall in Love • Dec 8, 2021
Title Fall in Love
I really hate war. Just because of TXL one move to Jiangcheng, he loses 2k comrades life. On the other hand i like how XGY lead XBJ militaries to the right path. Overall quite a good ending 👏
2 6
Replying to 7575333 • Dec 7, 2021
Title Psychologist
I have to admit, the first episode is pretty dramatic and there is elements in the beginning where it’s like…
Yes i stopped after ep 1, give way to other cDrama. Now slowly continue and find that the plot is getting better, quite interesting
0 0
Replying to MyCoffeeMyDrama • Dec 7, 2021
Title Fall in Love
I read another comment mentioned the same on more innocent will die, thinking hard who will be in the probability?
Just hope is not XGY, the Mr Nice Guy ...
0 0
Replying to Ja___ • Dec 6, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Episode 31-32 was so thrilling! But I didn't expect that Ms. Gu Yue Shuang will die. I thought in the trailer,…
I read another comment mentioned the same on more innocent will die, thinking hard who will be in the probability?
0 2
On Fall in Love • Dec 6, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Ep 32 is so exciting, the only bad is someone sacrificed and died 😢
0 0
On Lie to Love • Dec 3, 2021
Title Lie to Love
Lately most Cdrama main lead couple' screen time are distributed almost equally with side couples but this 'Lie to Love' is truly focusing on main couple (up to ep12), loved it!!
13 1
On Heartbeat Love • Nov 27, 2021
11 mins per episode? Not even warm up yet but the show already ended, so fun, looks more like a trailer for me ... 😅
0 1
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Nov 23, 2021
Woaaa!! iQiyi drops the whole 24 episodes...- I am happy..after finishing rebirth For You today, I can binge watch…
Same, I'm here right after RFY
2 3