News
On Miura Haruma • Apr 5, 2013
Person Miura Haruma
O-tanjoubi Omedetou!
0 0
Replying to jenna • Oct 26, 2012
Title GTO: Autumn Demon Rampage Special
Just watched this ~~ Was great XD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I can't believe I just missed this when I was looking for it on the site, too! THANKS!!!!!!! You helped a lot!
0 0
Replying to jenna • Oct 25, 2012
Title GTO: Autumn Demon Rampage Special
Just watched this ~~ Was great XD
Mind if I know where you watched this and was it subbed? I have no luck in finding this subbed anywhere at all. Thanks!
0 0
On Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie • Oct 18, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie
Does anyone know if this movie is going to be subbed? I really want to watch this. Thanks!
0 0
On Kojima Fujiko • Oct 14, 2012
Person Kojima Fujiko
Does anyone knows if she's also the same girl who plays as Risa, a former Catteleya student in the drama, "Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou"? Thanks! Great acting in Sprout.
0 0
Replying to Rourou • Oct 11, 2012
Title Sprout
Just finished the drama, it was a good ending (well, the kind of ending i was hoping for)
Got it, thanks! Your username scared me cause it's similar to mine, so I thought I replied to myself, lols.
4 0
On Suzuki Kazuma • Oct 8, 2012
Person Suzuki Kazuma
O-Tanjoubi Omedetou! I love him in Liar Game!
0 0
Replying to Rourou • Oct 4, 2012
Title Sprout
Just finished the drama, it was a good ending (well, the kind of ending i was hoping for)
Thanks for answering!
0 0
Replying to Rourou • Oct 3, 2012
Title Sprout
Just finished the drama, it was a good ending (well, the kind of ending i was hoping for)
Sorry, but if you don't mind me asking where did you find episodes 11-12 subbed? Thanks!
0 0
On Ueda Tatsuya • Oct 3, 2012
Person Ueda Tatsuya
O-tanjoubi Omedetou Ueda-kun!
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Aug 21, 2012
Person Kamenashi Kazuya Spoiler
Can't wait to see him in Ore Ore and Yokai Ningen Bem the Movie!!!!!!!
If I'm correct, 'Ore Ore" is based on the most common telephone scam in Japan where a random stranger would usually call into a house and say, "ore ore" [masculine male term for "I/Me". The scammer would lie abouit either getting into an accident or being put into jail or any 'problem' that needs money to betransferred over. The most common scam 'excuse' is, "Ore ore! Grandma/pa [mother/father], I need money because I was involved in an accident. Send it to this account!" The calls are usually targeted at the elders.
0 0
