News
Replying to Jared • Aug 28, 2019
List BL Dramas/Movies With Happy Endings (Mostly)
Thank you very much for this list. I've watched several of your recommendations and so far I'm not disappointed.…
Thank you! I'm glad my list was helpful!
1 8
Replying to dramalover • Mar 6, 2018
Title What the Duck
Is this series even worth watching?How good is it when it's compared with tigether with me?
I would just watch it as a way to kill time when waiting for other more entertaining and less annoying dramas. In my opinion, Together With Me is much better. Pop is very similar to Knock- he can't make up his mind. This is frustrating in both series, but at least in TWM Korn and some of the other characters were likable. I've tried, but I just can't bring myself to like Oat. He just keeps on making a nuisance of himself, and most of the other characters aren't any better (not all, but most).
0 0
Replying to LunaMoth • Feb 17, 2018
Title Silhouette of Your Voice Spoiler
Is the ending sad?
No, it's not sad.
2 0
