Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: in_the_rays_of_sunshine_
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2026
Replying to Pete • Apr 13, 2026
I'm the ghost of pete.....Ray they were kissing
I'm sorry i didn't believe you......... pete
4 1
Replying to Nickton • Apr 13, 2026
how many ray of disappointment are here?
none it's ray better fit in your small mind
3 0
Replying to Jack the Ghost • Apr 13, 2026
While we tried to catch Pete I got bitten by him 🥀 now I'm at the hospital and it turned out I got rabies!!…
get well soon🌹
10 0
Replying to Sand • Apr 13, 2026
Raffy slanding is crazyy. He is such a green flag and so cute. How can anyone hate him? idk
still defending Raffy?
8 1
Replying to punnk • Apr 13, 2026
It’s from chewing betel nuts. It’s like drinking coffee every day for 50 years. The juice from the nut stains…
thanks
0 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 13, 2026
So let me get this straight…Sand you flirted with Tempura, Nosering, and Raffy—for 3hours straight—and I’m supposed to just ignore that?
And then Nosering comes and start saying I’m the one flirting? wowww!!! That was the other 'Ray', not me. Get that clear before you start throwing blame around.
And don’t compare me to “the other Ray.” I’m not him. I don’t go around looking for attention from everyone. When I say I care about you, I mean it. I stay.
And then somehow I’m the one getting blamed? For what—talking, existing?
No. That’s not how this works.
What actually hurts is that you didn’t even stop. Not once. Like it didn’t matter how I’d feel.
So yeah… I’m not going to sit here and act like I’m okay while you flirt with literally everyone around.
I think it’s better if I stop talking to you… because right now, this doesn’t feel like something I should be a part of.
Take your time. Figure out what you actually want and yea don't get me started on "boeing"
11 18
Replying to Lalalila • Apr 12, 2026
I wanna do another tier list Put as many character you want from either season1. I actually like you 2. You're...…
ooc (1.sorry but i wouldn't want someone like these in my life to destroy my peace so i better consider them as brothers 2. Jack 3.tua 4. arnold 5.no one all make the story interesting)
0 0
On Love upon a Time • Apr 11, 2026
can anyone explain why the servants has blackish color teeth it just look weird to me is it because how servants were distinguish in thai culture??
5 2
Replying to VenusX • Apr 10, 2026
Ok, let's gooo, why is the first thing that greets me Dean's nipples 😂 Not that I'm complaining
jack where are you...........
8 1
Replying to Ray • Apr 10, 2026
In the trip can i spend sometime alone with you 🥰🍷
😘😘😘.......................
5 0
Replying to Sand • Apr 10, 2026
Hi jack, i heard yall are going for a trip!. I can work with the music area. Should i also come?. Also can i take…
In the trip can i spend sometime alone with you 🥰🍷
5 1
Replying to Nickton • Apr 8, 2026
who agrees sand I look good together? ( I am single just ship me with anyone) i think sand secretly loves me but…
Say that again and see what actually gets beaten out
8 6
Replying to hina • Apr 7, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
what is this comment section 😭😭
just some "fan service" by 'fans'
9 0
Replying to Sand • Apr 6, 2026
sorry im busy. You can ask mew to sing for you except he is so untalented
babe i like your voice not mew.......... sing nuh!! plssssssssss
2 1
Replying to Ray • Apr 6, 2026
I get that you’re hurting… but don’t call Mew an idiot and the way you’re reacting right now? It’s giving…
he is my friend sand but you are my bf don't sulk ok...
0 2
Replying to Nickton • Apr 5, 2026
I will now learn to love myself #selfloveNick was such a great character i ruined him 🤣😭 I am so sorry Nick…
you better....
3 1
Replying to Ray • Apr 5, 2026
I get that you’re hurting… but don’t call Mew an idiot and the way you’re reacting right now? It’s giving…
i'm not at 'rehab' but with sand
2 1