News
Replying to Pincolino • 1 hour ago
Title The Last Oath
Not gonna lie, but this was disappointing. All the drama, all the harsh words, all the suffering on both sides,…
yeah i was hoping for a more realistic resolution
4 0
On The Last Oath • 2 hours ago
Title The Last Oath
i love grandma qui and sister chen, it’s a shame they don’t get much screen time
2 0
Replying to MarkJason • 3 days ago
Title Boy, with Caution
Lol look at the kdrama kids and hypocrites. I am 29 and my friend with benefits is 19. I doubt people here even…
i’m almost 19 and i have a tutor who is 28 and i can’t imagine being fwb with him… he just seems so old to me
5 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 7 days ago
Title The Last Oath
A-Lie: I DON’T BELIEVE THAT YOU DON’T LOVE ME! YOUR BODY JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU WANT ME. Zhen Xin: YOU DO LOVE…
no fr, there’s a difference between being sexually attracted to someone and being in love with someone but these idiots can’t tell the difference 😭
8 0
On The Last Oath • 7 days ago
Title The Last Oath
can’t believe Lin Zai is getting more hate than He Yao 💔
14 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 8 days ago
Title The Last Oath
I know we’re all biased towards A-Lie, but guys let’s be for real. I’m already spitting my tea about comments…
well said
7 0
Replying to Never Letting Go Of Palm • 8 days ago
Title Ash
Very different they cut a lot of the more toxic stuff out, for the better in my opinion.
yeah agreed, what about the ending? or did they change that too?
2 0
On Ash • 8 days ago
Title Ash
how similar is it to the novel?
2 12
On The Last Oath • 8 days ago
Title The Last Oath
end of ep 17- WOAH
12 0
Replying to duckgoesquack • 14 days ago
Title The Last Oath
what ep?
thanks
0 0
Replying to BoyLoveFan • 14 days ago
Title The Last Oath
They are not blood related so the relationship doesn't qualify as insest.Step siblings can legally marry in my…
I know, that's why I said it's not technically incest, but it doesn't feel ok since they were raised as brothers
4 0
On The Last Oath • 14 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
i’m getting tired of the incest but technically not incest trope
5 2
Replying to joe • 14 days ago
Title The Last Oath
“Warning: Elevated heart rate detected” HAHAHHAHA ours too A Leh, don’t worry
what ep?
5 2
Replying to duckgoesquack • 16 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
how is it yuri?
i know what yuri is i’m asking how this kdrama is yuri
1 1
Replying to shraddhasingh • 16 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
The actual mix of Yaoi and Yuri.
how is it yuri?
0 3
Replying to cupcake_iceccream • 19 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
where? i think i didnt see that
I know that, I'm just saying that this is how some ppl perceive BL relationships. I'm not saying that it's true in any way or that I agree with it, I was just explaining why the person who wrote the comment might think that Takoi is the top
0 0
Replying to cupcake_iceccream • 19 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later Spoiler
where? i think i didnt see that
i dont really think it makes sense but in gay relationships some ppl associate the more 'masculine'/confident/forward one as being the top and the more 'feminine'/shy/inexperienced one being the bottom. since in the proposal conversation takoi was the one who would propose to shiono, he is taking on the more 'masculine' role hence why ppl might think he's the top. however, like you said this has nothing to do with someones sexual preferences, i was just pointing out to cupcake_icecream why hansel714 might think that takoi is the top
0 2
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 19 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
does omaeda know that takoi and shiono are dating?
2 2
Replying to hansel714 • 19 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
Wait a minute. Ep 9. Is takoi the top and shiono the bottom???
i think they switch
2 1
Replying to cupcake_iceccream • 19 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later Spoiler
where? i think i didnt see that
when he was talking about proposing
0 4

1
1