News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
'Merhaba'dan sonra ne desem bilemedim simdi :D Duygu ben oyleyse, memnun olduum :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Merabaaa^^
0 0
shaz22 • Feb 12, 2013
Article A Hypothesis on "Drama Craze"
omg that was so accurate and thus funny ! :D
3 0
Replying to tiitek • Feb 7, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I love Team Leader from webtoon :D she's awesome!!! xD she's the best screamer I ever seen :D
I may like her even more than main characters :D and did you know that she is a regular in Korean SNL? I think it suits her perfectly :)
0 0
Replying to tiitek • Feb 7, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I love Team Leader from webtoon :D she's awesome!!! xD she's the best screamer I ever seen :D
I may like her even more than main characters :D and did you know that she is a regular in Korean SNL? I think it suits her perfectly :)
0 0
Replying to tiitek • Feb 7, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I love Team Leader from webtoon :D she's awesome!!! xD she's the best screamer I ever seen :D
I may like her even more than main characters :D and did you know that she is a regular in Korean SNL? I think it suits her perfectly :)
0 0
Replying to tiitek • Feb 6, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I love Team Leader from webtoon :D she's awesome!!! xD she's the best screamer I ever seen :D
Same here :D I find myself laughing every second she is on screen :)
5 0
Replying to Annez0r • Feb 6, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I have some quite serious complaint to do about this drama ! Why the heck is Han Tae Joon leaving Hippo behind…
I don't think he left Hippo behind though. He took the dog with him and that's why Enrique helped Dok Mi see it for the last time and say goodbye.
0 0
Replying to Annez0r • Feb 6, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I have some quite serious complaint to do about this drama ! Why the heck is Han Tae Joon leaving Hippo behind…
I don't think he left Hippo behind though. He took the dog with him and that's why Enrique helped Dok Mi see it for the last time and say goodbye.
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Feb 6, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
At first, I liked this drama for being simple, fun and easy to consume, but what has it become now? I'm telling you I get the urge to scream while watching this drama much more than I did while watching 'Missing you'. I think it's mainly because I want her to end up with Oh Jin Rak, but he seems to be the weak side :/
1 0
Replying to dyg3 • Jan 30, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I want Dok Mi to be with Jin Rak, and seeing the preview I even think of dropping this drama :/
ahaha it would be really good if she dated both :D
0 0
Replying to dyg3 • Jan 29, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I want Dok Mi to be with Jin Rak, and seeing the preview I even think of dropping this drama :/
Well, even though I say I will, I'm sure I can't help watching the rest anyway ^^
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Jan 29, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I want Dok Mi to be with Jin Rak, and seeing the preview I even think of dropping this drama :/
1 0
On Guzal Tursunova • Jan 24, 2013
Person Guzal Tursunova
I think her name 'Guzal' is the Uzbek word for Turkish 'Güzel' which means beautiful. If so, her name really suits her ^^
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i'm fine, thank you :) what about you? and where are you from? i'm just curious ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
helloo~ thank you for the friend request :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Tabii http://www.facebook.com/nimuehh :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Evet, okulda Japonca ve Korece aliyorum. Japoncada 201'i, Korecede 101'i yeni bitirdim :) Sen?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Evet :) ne güzel sen de dilciymissin, cok sevindim :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ben de Istanbul'da okuyorum, Gaziantepliyim :) Bolümün ne peki? Benimki Ceviribilim :) Bi de, profilimi nerden gordün de beni ekledin, cok merak ettim :)
0 0
