Celebrity
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Jul 1, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
This drama already ended yesterday.
I know ....
0 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 30, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I wish we could rate only after the drama has ended it's run..... rating on-going dramas is not the proper way
4 2
On The Untamed • Jun 29, 2021
Title The Untamed
This is the 3rd time I'm watching the untamed, started this morning, already at 9th episode......god save me
3 0
On Immortality • Jun 25, 2021
Title Immortality
When eill it release??
1 4
Replying to surbhi • Jun 23, 2021
Title Voice
After signal, beyond evil or tunnel etc this show is nothing but disappointment.nothin can beat signal whn it…
I've watched signal, beyond evil and tunnel, should I watch this or is it just a waste of time?
0 4
On Law School • Jun 13, 2021
Title Law School
No words....this is one of the best law dramas I've ever seen, it literally gives me goosebumps and I just finished 8th episode now, it gets better with each episode
16 0
On Lee Soo Kyung • Jun 13, 2021
Person Lee Soo Kyung
She looks so pretty!! Guys y'all should say "ryujin looks like her" , not "she looks like ryujin" because she is born before ryujin....
5 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 9, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Can someone tell me why doom at your service isn't doing well in South Korea and always hitting the rock bottom in terms of ratings after each episode and why does the ratings dropped from 8.8 to 8.7, should I watch it??
1 10
On Bloodhounds • Jun 4, 2021
Title Bloodhounds
KWAK DONG YEON AND LEE DO HYUN IN ONE DRAMA?? TOGETHER?? AS LEADS?? ITS DEFINITELY SHAKING THE WORLD
11 0
On Reborn Rich • Jun 3, 2021
Title Reborn Rich
I'm so excited!!! SONG JOONG-KI BACK AGAIN.
3 0
On Reply 1988 • May 30, 2021
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
Does sung bora ends up with Sun woo? I don't mind spoilers.
0 2
On Alice in Borderland • May 26, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
The first episode gave me an Adeline rush!!!! ITS SO GOOD
0 0
On Snowdrop • May 22, 2021
Title Snowdrop
The whole cast is such a brilliant choice, like I love all of them dudeee
14 0
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • May 22, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
So excited for this omg omg ok taecyeon and kim hye yoon in a drama!!! A dream come true for me
5 0
On Vincenzo: Special • May 19, 2021
Title Vincenzo: Special
Where can I see this episode in Eng sub???
4 0
On Glitch • May 17, 2021
Title Glitch
Let's get it Jeon yeo bin. My baby
12 0
On Move to Heaven • May 17, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
Wow this was such a nice drama....
0 0
On Shin Hyun Soo • May 16, 2021
Person Shin Hyun Soo
He is so cute in age of youth and welcome to Waikiki 2
0 0
Replying to With You • May 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Is Vincenzo really a lawyer??
Yes, an Italian lawyer
0 1
Replying to iamme • May 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Hi. Can I know which episode they retrieve the gold? Who will get the gold at the end? Is it Vincenzo?
The process of retrieving the gold is more than one episode, but I remember it's definitely after 16th episode.
0 0
