Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Memi • Feb 14, 2023
Gosh, please let her end up with the lawyer. ML does not deserve her for even a second!!!!Otherwise I like their…
d lawyer fine n i hope they don't villainize him
4 0
AmoresPerros • Feb 14, 2023
You got SOOO MUCH OF THE POINTS - ON POINT - he isnt the worst drama character to me at all doh - i just cnt understand y she liked/likes him -- n i agree he never seemed to like her den cant see how he suddenly like her now --I think he jsut wants a baby mama just as he wanted a wife for the sake of it
3 0
Sylvie • Feb 14, 2023
i really wished they gv us more Emergency Couple vibe - where the FL was fighting him tooth and nail when they reunited at work - this FL is way too nice n happy to be around her ex n d jealousy she is showing is annoying me -- i hoped once again in vain for a strong independent FL --
0 1
Replying to Polly4 • Feb 13, 2023
The ML is aloof and responsible. The FL is naive and kind. Both ML and FL generally are nice characters. The reason…
im not even rooting for dem lol didnt expect her to get jealous so soon- was hoping for a stronger FL bleh ---d 2ML fine doh
1 0
Replying to On cloud nine • Feb 13, 2023
Just completed 12 episodes,Love that it was FL who decided to get divorce because she deserve to be treated better.…
seems unequal again! she is d most for him n im annoyed
1 0
Replying to Nuonuo • Feb 13, 2023
I've only watched up to episode 10 but I feel bad for Liu Zheng for when they were married, she was never really…
she is even in d kitchen cooking for dem - like WT??? so quickly ?? id never cook for him again after he threw my food --or be back there so easily after he always wanted to be alone --LIKE WTH
2 0
Replying to Nuonuo • Feb 13, 2023
I've only watched up to episode 10 but I feel bad for Liu Zheng for when they were married, she was never really…
its like these writers will nvr give d FLs a true upper hand n independent spirit - even after they clearly show us they were wronged - they still end up being d one that is dealt the lower cards smh- d child is cute but i dont like how easily she is being used through him
2 0
Replying to Lilliput • Feb 13, 2023
I’m enjoying this so far. I like all the characters, but it’s such a shame FL isn’t stronger. Would have…
wow- i just came here to post a similar comment esp about d FL
1 0
On Have a Crush on You • Feb 13, 2023
I started liking d show but I'm a bit disappointed in the FL n d progress of d show - she is so easily giving into everything d ML does or suggests-- she even shows traces of jealousy so earlyI really thought/hoped she wud hv shown a more independent strong spirit
8 0
Replying to Nauriya • Feb 11, 2023
I hope ML begs and suffers, FL still very nice to him, she should at-least not give him any chance to walk over…
y'all know we have to fight for strong and FLs that get their justice -- n we almost never do lol - wouldnt it hv been great if a FL gets to teach a cold ML LOL
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 3, 2023
Another Chinese lakorn... yay!
hi- what does lakorn mean?
1 2
Replying to ebzqueen • Feb 2, 2023
rmbr u during Unexpected Falling - hope to see u in d comments again when this airs
HEY- I hvnt seen any trailers so i hv no thoughts yet on them as a couple- i'm hoping d FL isnt too weak and soft doh (she kinda looks so in d posters) but i just really look forward to a drama with d ML and a mature drama lol
1 1
Replying to ebzqueen • Feb 2, 2023
there is definitely other ppl interested in the leads but the leads always mk it clear they are not interested…
PLUS d FL was young but mature - she is a well written character -- ive rewatched several times -but i honestly in rewaching mainly watch scenes with leads
2 0
Replying to Potkjo • Feb 2, 2023
Hey, is there any love triange ? ( i mean like SML touching FL , trying to do something with her , or situation…
there is definitely other ppl interested in the leads but the leads always mk it clear they are not interested - d 2ML was a bit annoying in his pursuit doh- he was a bit stalkerish cringe lol
BUT the chemistry betwen d leads was so good n their relnship was really mature - I LOVE IT!!
4 1
Replying to SuadaHedi • Feb 2, 2023
I am so happy it is not a comedy
rmbr u during Unexpected Falling - hope to see u in d comments again when this airs
0 3