News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I do not know what it is about. I am kinda interested in your writing. If you finish I will be really glad to read them :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
sorry I could not understand which drama you mentioned ??
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am writing some poets and it is really good I think. My school has just started :( take care of yourself please ^^
1 0
Replying to eelifcansuu • Feb 14, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
I think this list deserves to have Bridal Mask ^^
I have no feeling for her but why do you hate her :)
0 0
Replying to eelifcansuu • Feb 10, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
I think this list deserves to have Bridal Mask ^^
Ako I love this drama but I guess I hate the breaking part of couple due to the death like in that case ^^
0 0
Replying to eelifcansuu • Feb 10, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
I think this list deserves to have Bridal Mask ^^
I think that producers prepared this ending because heroes should die alone ^_^
0 0
cuzie • Feb 10, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
I think this list deserves to have Bridal Mask ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I realize when I accepted your request :) I really love Bridal Mask except final episode :( I finished Rooftop and it was awesome ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for your request ^_^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
art?yor tabe intikam falan güzel ama romantik taraf da mevcut pampi? :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
o?lum b?rak bir drama ilerlesin ilk bölümden masterpiece bir çocu?un oldu?u dramay? nas?l droplad?n için elverdi :( ben ?u an rooftop prince izliyorum bence ho? ama sen 46.dkda droplars?n :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
city hunter da sonu hariç güzeldi ba?la gitsin kar?im fotoda da bir fark?m?z olsun dedim :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm really appreciate thank you ^_^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you're absolutely right because you and your soul will cry together !! so awful :(
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Not problem sure :) I am on holiday now and I have really great time what about you ?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wanna read as soon as possible ^^ By the way that s awesome ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wanna read as soon as possible ^^ By the way that s awesome ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I cried one million litre of tears ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanx I watched on youtube ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am just starting ^^ nice night again yeppudaa ^.^
0 0
