Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Everyone has their own taste. That's okay. (But the real romance we want will still happen in the drama. Just…
You have a different opinion than most about the female lead. Maybe she is impulsive, but... despite being this strong woman, she is also like a child, in a certain sense. Look at the scenes with the flowers (this is in the book), she loves spring. At every moment in the story of the book she finds comfort in the flowers. In prison, she calmed down with the flowers. She has this contrast, she may be a powerful assassin, but she has her weaknesses, sensitivities and imperfections. In the book, there is even this description of her: that she begins to love Murong Jing because something she cannot defend herself against is when she receives affection and care from someone. In the book she asks herself (and thinks she is irrational), why am I attracted to this man?
3 4
Replying to susuworld • Oct 14, 2024
He needs proof. He knows who did it but to bring him down, he needs to do it step by step. So right now, his first…
Ahhh ! Okay ! 😊
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 14, 2024
Liu Xueyi's studio
Yesterday at 22:07 from Waiting for iPhone client
#Spring Flower Flame starts broadcasting today

# Enter the game with your body, and the crazy demon hides his true heart; Chess against opponents, try your best to break through the puzzle. Coach of 100 Ghosts@Mr_ Liu Xueyi is online today! #Liu Xueyi Spring Flower Flame# #Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#
1 0
Replying to ASTER • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I didn’t find that kiss spicy or sexy at all. For someone who trained for so many years, she’s still taking…
Everyone has their own taste. That's okay. (But the real romance we want will still happen in the drama. Just wait a little longer.)
4 6
Replying to mmansaray35 • Oct 14, 2024
Lol I mean, I would have been disappointed if he all of a sudden grew a conscience and "saved" her.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚He…
He is both things at this point. Hero and villain. A mix of both. Hence the description: anti-hero.
A hero is persecuted, wronged, and misunderstood. He has an ideal. He is all of that. But... he acts as if he were a villain, at the same time.
2 0
Replying to susuworld • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
He needs proof. He knows who did it but to bring him down, he needs to do it step by step. So right now, his first…
I had forgotten this detail. There are others who want to kill him. Mei Lin herself commented on this: There may be many, but I am the one who will kill him.
1 2
Replying to Hairlossmaxing • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Just saw trailers for ep 4&5, so he did leave her to die it was yue qin who saves her in the end, nd he even went…
But when Jing He chose the whip, he didn't want the one with nail tips (somehow, he wanted to protect Mei Lin). Remember that she is a great warrior, trained by himself. He knows what she can endure. And she is the very important chess piece in his plan, he considers her tenacity, but in his own way, he protected her too.
6 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I don't like it either (just that part). It's the riddler's smile... I forgot the actor's name.
That's right. πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ But...the character is multifaceted and I feel like it's a story of personal growth. (It's not like Joker's).
2 0
Replying to Suliabryon • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
WAIT. I'm still not over LoN. Does this one end sad, too???? Why do all of the good enemies to lovers end sad???…
I don't want a tragedy either, I want a happy ending, even if it's not so happy (but it's positive and hopeful).
2 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Excuse me but an evil smile is not supposed to be this sexy pleaseee βœ‹
I don't like it either (just that part). It's the riddler's smile... I forgot the actor's name.
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 14, 2024
But Jing He realizes. He says, "My brother is the only one who wouldn't hurt me." But he does it in a way that…
Probably !πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ”
2 0
Replying to Suliabryon • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
WAIT. I'm still not over LoN. Does this one end sad, too???? Why do all of the good enemies to lovers end sad???…
In the book it is a happy ending. And from all the 5 trailers I watched (and comparing it to the book I read), I think it will be a happy ending also in the drama.
2 8
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Liu Xue Yi's voice here is amazinggggTheir flirt is top knot. And I loved that she discovered that it wasn't him…
But Jing He realizes. He says, "My brother is the only one who wouldn't hurt me." But he does it in a way that we can tell he doesn't trust his brother. (I find this moment so funny.)
5 4
Replying to Val C • Oct 14, 2024
4 to a carriage is 25 carriages. hahaha my thoughts too.β™₯
I was watching the first episode. And I didn't feel time passing. When suddenly, I realized, it's already over? What do you mean?? It just started?
2 0
Replying to Val C • Oct 14, 2024
4 to a carriage is 25 carriages. hahaha my thoughts too.β™₯
It doesn't matter. Everything convinced me anyway.
4 2
Replying to sangeetha k • Oct 14, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Novel reader is ML and FL going to fight till the end?
To be honest, the original novel is like a draft of the drama. Much of the book is just commentary and not vividly narrated. While the drama develops much better and brings new things. But the essence is this distrust, one moment love, the next moment hate, but in the end, they manage to understand that they need each other. (But the drama filled in the gaps in the book). And the book is very short. 24 chapters. While normally Chinese novels are 120, 200 chapters, or more.
4 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 14, 2024
Mo 52729
7 minutes ago from Android has been edited

#My review of Spring Flower Flame#Oops,
crazy and crazy, so good, fast-paced, gripping plot, the whole drama is very textured, the costume is very good, and the tone is also very happy, watch it again at noon, watch it again at night, it's a little can't see enough.
😁😁😁
5 0
Replying to White man • Oct 14, 2024
I this his speech is cool he is slaying his role man ❀‍πŸ”₯
Yes, it's hard to be a talented actor and be appreciated for it. (And as the screenwriter said: Both actors were the perfect choice for their respective roles).
7 0
Replying to missducky88 • Oct 14, 2024
Hey! He reminded me of Xie Wei (Zhang Ling He) in Story of Kunning Palace, menacing with evil eyes, deep and full…
Yes, it's hard to be a talented actor and be appreciated for it. (And as the screenwriter said: Both actors were the perfect choice for their respective roles). And it seems (that they don't even know their own ancient Chinese history).
5 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 14, 2024
(In a live broadcast that happened yesterday). But I couldn't find where it is.)

Guangdong Cultural and Sports Broadcasting
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao

#Wu Jinyan said that Liu Xueyi's feet got swollen after filming the bathtub scene ##Liu Xueyi and Wu Jinyan responded to kissing in the first episode#Suspend CP at work! In the play, Jing and Meilin kissed in the bath as soon as the first episode started, and Liu Xueyi and Wu Jinyan directly shared the filming of this high-energy scene in the special program, listening to them tell about the difficulties and interesting things encountered behind the shooting, and then watching this paragraph, I feel that I can taste more fragrant~#Spring Flower Flame#
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5089485357844893
6 0